Quest Part II scenes in old syndicated episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest Part II scenes in old syndicated episodes

I was watching in syndication on the Scifi channel Enemies the first episode of season 5. Then part way through it they showed a clip for The Quest part II. It was about 30 to 45 seconds long give or take.

Spoilers
    Spoiler:
    They entered a cave and found Merlin frozen in a pod

Did any one else see it.

Yeah, I seen that. It should be a great episode. I wish April would hurry up and get here!
    JOIN THE FIGHT FOR GALACTIC DOMINATION!

http://stargatewars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=dl1158117270

Comment

The wait is a killer. Oh, well. Nothing we can do about it unfortunately. From what I've heard though, it will be well worth the wait.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh hell yeah its worth the wait... but if you can't wait then theres always....friends across the atlantic....

*mod snip*
        Last edited by kiwigater; 27 January 2007, 02:12 AM. Reason: excessive spoiler tags
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Yeah I bet the ratings will soar second half and scifi will be beating their heads on a nice solid concrete wall. Mabey the'll decide to order an 11th season or finance 12 or so movies.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Yeah I bet the ratings will soar second half and scifi will be beating their heads on a nice solid concrete wall. Mabey the'll decide to order an 11th season or finance 12 or so movies.
            I doubt that will happen. By April most US fans would have seen the episodes, the casual viewers won't bother with second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
              Oh hell yeah its worth the wait... but if you can't wait then theres always....friends across the atlantic....

http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Its a GREAT episode. Ive seen it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  The wait is a killer. Oh, well. Nothing we can do about it unfortunately. From what I've heard though, it will be well worth the wait.
                  it will be ....Great epsiode ......
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Quest II is a decent episode to watch, I feel for the folks in the States, really I do

don't click if you want spoilers...
                    The best part of the episode for me was when
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam gives Ba'al a mean right hook

Comment

The Quest Part 2 really gave SG-1 it's mojo back. It had everything that ever made SG-1 great, humour, action, character moments, Teal'c one-liners, it is just fantastic. My favourite episode. And so far every episode after it has been just as great.
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                      X