Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shroud Pre-Airing Speculation (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shroud Pre-Airing Speculation (spoilers)

Ok thought I'd start this so we can all specualte on what will happen next week. Just in case I will add tags so not to spoil people who havent seen the last three eps or read any spoliers.
    Spoiler:
    So far we know this for certain Daniel likely didnt finish the weapon but we don't know if he kept the knowledge and is trying to hide it or not. Daniel got a major power spike so will that permently affect him. What exactly does Adria know? Jack will return but in what capacity and will he go to extreme measures to save Daniel?

Allright so what will happen?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

I reckon
    Spoiler:
    Either daniel will be brainwashed or possibly he tricks the ori into believing that he'll become one of them..........but I kind of doubt this. Adria certainly seems to have had plans for daniel for a while now.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      I reckon
      Spoiler:
      Either daniel will be brainwashed or possibly he tricks the ori into believing that he'll become one of them..........but I kind of doubt this. Adria certainly seems to have had plans for daniel for a while now.
      Spoiler:
      Yeah she's got a few plans for him and I think it's likely she brainwashed him.

Comment

Spoiler:
        That does seem plausible but given what Daniel has been through in the last 10 years I find it a little difficult to swallow that he is simply brainwashed, at leat unwillingly. I mean ascended twice and Merlin's conciousness should make for astronomical mental fortitude. But who knows...I can't wait to see it however it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by dispader View Post
          Spoiler:
          That does seem plausible but given what Daniel has been through in the last 10 years I find it a little difficult to swallow that he is simply brainwashed, at leat unwillingly. I mean ascended twice and Merlin's conciousness should make for astronomical mental fortitude. But who knows...I can't wait to see it however it turns out.
          Spoiler:
          Well Adria does have certain "quailities" and "assets". But seriously Adria does have extreme abilities that we havent expierenced before and if Daniel has lost Merlins knowledge he could be vulnerable.

Comment

No matter how this episode goes down, I have the greatest confidence that it will end up being an amazing episode.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              No matter how this episode goes down, I have the greatest confidence that it will end up being an amazing episode.
              As do I. I can't wait!

Comment

Well, there are several things to take into account.

Daniel has a growing malcontent with the Ancients, as have we all. They are an intergalactic band of retards whom happen to have a high IQ (but otherwise are socially inept).

The path of Origin with promise of ascension to Daniel (special case) might be a bit tempting.

I mean, really, it's gotta be better than the Snobfest COuntry Club we call the Ancients' hideout ,yes?

Comment

^good point

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Jack's supposed to be there and apparentely he might have to make "the ultimate sacrifice" to save Daniel. I think this mean he'll either die or Ascend (though I doubt he'd stay Ascended for very long).
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 28 January 2007, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      if Daniel has lost Merlins knowledge he could be vulnerable.
                      Spoiler:
                      In my opinion I agree with Adria when she said that she did not believe Daniel when he said he lost all of Merlins knowledge

Comment

Spoiler:
                        i wonder why only jack can save daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          i wonder why only jack can save daniel
                          I'm worried they'll have Jack
                          Spoiler:

sacrifice himself (either dying or Ascending).
                          Anyways I'd like to see something more than just a five min appearance by RDA and have Jack interact with other characters especially Sam, Teal'c and VALA. I'd love to see Jack egging Daniel about Vala.

Comment

I`m not exactly sure why spoiler tags are required in a speculation thread with 'spoilers' in the title but when in Rome...

Spoiler:

I don't think the ultimate sacrifice Jack will have to make will be his life. I think it could possibly come down to a choice between saving the Sangraal (or the devices that have already been built to make it) or Daniel.

And he chooses Daniel.

Choosing one individual over a device that could save the entire galaxy...i`d call that the ultimate sacrifice.

Or maybe the ultimate sacrifice will be Daniel himself. He decides to kill Prior-Daniel in order to save our Daniel's 'soul' (for want of a better word) but then something happens and Daniel is ok and de-Priorized.
                            Last edited by talyn2k1; 24 January 2007, 07:02 AM. Reason: Forgot closing spoiler tag

Comment

Spoiler:
                              To me it Daniel comes out ok as an ex-prior, he's in the 3rd film as "Daniel" fighting with SG1(as a member of the team) against Baal. Exactly how he comes out of it is going to be nothing but speculation untill we see the episode next week.
                              http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Working...
                              X