Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Road not taken: Discussion of technology and differences! (obvious spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Road not taken: Discussion of technology and differences! (obvious spoilers)

Ok so first ad break and im creating this!
    Major Lornes instead of Cam. It works! i like it alot

We can can opperate small, room sized force shields, man were advancing fast.
    She solved it! if Our carter gets back to Our earth then she can take her knowledge and arcturis mark III could give us all the power we need to fight the Ori. its actually perfectly simple yet brilliant, steal a little from alot of universes instead of alot of one universe. Mkcay can just keep redialing the project now hes got more ZPMs and hey presto.

Add more things as the episode gos on,
    Immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Ok I missed the first 10 minutes so not 100% up to speed with what's going on...

But this plan to put the entire Earth out of phase... that's purely a stopgap measure... I mean not only would it take vast amounts of power, but they can't just hide from the Ori forever... staying out of phase would cut communication with everyone else, including all allies... it cant be sustained indefinitely so all the Ori would have to do is wait...

Comment

Married, then divorced Mckay! Thats so funny...
      PRESIDENT Landry
      General Hammond back!
      No Atlantis
      The antarctic chair can defend against the Ori successfully!

Comment

Has anyone got a list of the guest stars from this episode?
        err, whoooooo?

Comment

Who's using the Antarctic chair ?

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
            Who's using the Antarctic chair ?
            In alternate reality. They never drained the ZPM totally in the alternate universe, so used it against the Ori!

Comment

Oh dear, this alternate reality is starting to look not so nice...

Comment

Divorced McKay? Brilliant!

I like President Landry... nicely done...

Is RDA going to be in this episode? I missed the credits...

Comment

When Sam was asking about everyone, Cam, Vala etc. did she mention Jack?

Comment

wow !! is this episode great or what , second break for adverts and i can't wait for more !!!

Comment

From this epipsode alone we know that Earth's totally secure from the Ori, not only do have more ZPM than we could ever need, we can defend with drones. With Oddesey's and the Earth ZPM we can both Claok our planet and fight back at the Ori with drones, and with the Arcturis III we could probley shield atlantis or take it thorugh hyperspace without even thinking about it. Man this episode should be taking place in our universe, it would be a great season finale.
                      Landrys president, Hammond! Lorne! Lee! They are all coming out of the woodwork
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

No RDA. It seems that Hammond is replacing Landry and Lorne is the gap that O'Neill or Mitchell would have filled.

And Vala being locked up, best episode ever since season 9 started, no Cam or Vala. Also, I thought it was a nice touch having the Stargate theme playing at the dinner, and wow.... Carter looked so hot!

sigpic

Comment

*DIES OF LAUGHTER*

Ok guys I'm sorry but that's just shoddy research... I live in Ireland and we don't have a Prime Minister... we have a President and a Taoiseach... at least look up our political system guys!

*laughs some more*

Edit: LESBIAN? *chokes with laughter*

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

rodneys quote is one of the greatest quote in stargate ever

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                              From this epipsode alone we know that Earth's totally secure from the Ori, not only do have more ZPM than we could ever need, we can defend with drones. With Oddesey's and the Earth ZPM we can both Claok our planet and fight back at the Ori with drones, and with the Arcturis III we could probley shield atlantis or take it thorugh hyperspace without even thinking about it. Man this episode should be taking place in our universe, it would be a great season finale.
                              Landrys president, Hammond! Lorne! Lee! They are all coming out of the woodwork
                              I'm liking the sound of this ...

looking forward to it
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                              X