Season 10 Episode Order Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 Episode Order Question

Is this an accurate episode order for the second half of Season 10?

10-11 The Quest, Part 2
    10-12 Line in the Sand
    10-13 The Road Not Taken
    10-14 The Shroud
    10-15 Bounty
    10-16 Bad Guys
    10-17 Talion
    10-18 Family Ties
    10-19 Dominion
    10-20 Unending

YES
    This is the airing order, the order where the stories make sense.
    They were made in a different order (made in production order), which for a limited time was going to be the airing order due to a mistake Sky-one made. However the fans here at gateworld all contacted Sky one and they changed it to the Story order, the order in your list.

Thats why sky one said it was going to show "bounty" yesterday when it showed "Line in the sand", Line was the next episode storywise, however it was made (filmed and stuff) right after The quest, so for a short while Sky-one though it was next. There wrong has been right.

Did that make sense?
    Hola

Hello

Comment

It makes sense, but I live in the U.S.A, not the UK. I won't see the episodes until this spring. I just wanted to know if GateWorld's Season 10 page is accurate. Thanks!

Comment

Yes I think you right , those are the episodes
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
          It makes sense, but I live in the U.S.A, not the UK. I won't see the episodes until this spring. I just wanted to know if GateWorld's Season 10 page is accurate. Thanks!
          No, it is not. Both Gateworld's S3 and S10 listing are wrong because they both list them according to production order. Once the episodes have been aired on Sci-Fi, they will change them.

Both have been confirmed to be wrong because a certain event in "Sunday" (3x17) makes it impossible to be anything but 3x17 (or possibly one the latter episodes, but I doubt it's gonna go unnoticed, they'll mention it in the coming two episodes).

An event which occurs in "The Return (part I)" makes it impossible for "Bounty" to be 10x12. The event makes it impossible for the order to be anything but "The Return" -> "Line In The Sand" -> "The Road Not Taken" -> "The Shroud".

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            No, it is not. Both Gateworld's S3 and S10 listing are wrong because they both list them according to production order. Once the episodes have been aired on Sci-Fi, they will change them.

Both have been confirmed to be wrong because a certain event in "Sunday" (3x17) makes it impossible to be anything but 3x17 (or possibly one the latter episodes, but I doubt it's gonna go unnoticed, they'll mention it in the coming two episodes).

An event which occurs in "The Return (part I)" makes it impossible for "Bounty" to be 10x12. The event makes it impossible for the order to be anything but "The Return" -> "Line In The Sand" -> "The Road Not Taken" -> "The Shroud".
            WHY CAN'T IT BE "THE RETURN" -> "THE ROAD NOT TAKEN" -> "LINE IN THE SAND" -> "THE SHROUD"

Comment

Originally posted by nihela View Post
              WHY CAN'T IT BE "THE RETURN" -> "THE ROAD NOT TAKEN" -> "LINE IN THE SAND" -> "THE SHROUD"
              Don't you guys mean Quest 2?
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It could. Certain episodes don't matter when they air. But as long as the PTB don't tell us otherwise, it's not.

Comment

I believe Road Not Taken will refer to events that occurred in Line in the Sand.

Comment

Because The Return is an Atlantis episode....
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                    X