Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh For Goodness Sake, Sky One didn't mess up the order, they fixed it!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh For Goodness Sake, Sky One didn't mess up the order, they fixed it!

READ THIS!
    Line in the Sand IS the right episode, Bounty couldn't have been the episode next because;

Spoiler:
    Daniel is in it and back to normal!

The device they used is from Arthur's Mantle
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

We've all tried to state this but some don't listen.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I was trying to tell people that the device was the out of phase one not the anti Ori weapon (AOW). But no1 took any notice. Lol can't can't remember what thread i posted my arguements in but i am glad i was right in the end

sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

It's the same with atlantis
        Spoiler:
        Sunday was meant to be episode 14 but in tao of rodney beckett was still in it so they moved it back.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Hopefully they won't mess up in the US be showing these in the wrong order or something.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

so...Shroud is the next episode right/ because I WANNA SEE SHROUD!@!>!>!>>!>!>!?!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
              so...Shroud is the next episode right/ because I WANNA SEE SHROUD!@!>!>!>>!>!>!?!
              Nope it's "Road not Taken".

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Hopefully they won't mess up in the US be showing these in the wrong order or something.
                Indeed but when has scifi ever messed anything up? *end sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  It's the same with atlantis
                  Spoiler:
                  Sunday was meant to be episode 14 but in tao of rodney beckett was still in it so they moved it back.
                  Sunday was never meant to be episode 14!! It was filmed out of order (which is the same reason why the SG1 episode list on GW is incorrect - it is based on PRODUCTION ORDER not airing order) but it was always intended to be aired as episode 17.

Same thing exactly with Shroud - it was filmed out of sequence.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    We've all tried to state this but some don't listen.
                    I had to state the facts, oh, 20 times back before Movie Central started airing the 2nd part of Atlantis and still, some people wouldn't listen.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                      I had to state the facts, oh, 20 times back before Movie Central started airing the 2nd part of Atlantis and still, some people wouldn't listen.
                      I think some just close their minds when they think they're right.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                        Hahahaha, I remember that madness. Looks like we are going to go through a similar situation with Sky One and SG1......fun fun

I'm sure both Sky One and Skiffy will air them in the correct order. Despite everyone moaning about both of them, have either one ever screwed up that? Not that I am aware of (but I am known to be wrong)

It'll be ok guys

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                          have either one ever screwed up that? Not that I am aware of (but I am known to be wrong)
                          Sky One aired Fail Safe before Summit and Last Stand apparently
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                            Sky One aired Fail Safe before Summit and Last Stand apparently
                            Yeah which makes no sense since the Ship they use in Fail safe crashed at the end of Last Stand.

Comment

Perhaps I should create another topic but:

Where did that device come from exactly?
                              After the previous episode it's confusing, I thought HUH!? how did they get Merlin's device out of the cave? I paused the ep and watched the end of the previous again, they really didn't get it out of there.
                              Also it wasnt a weapon but a device to create the weapon as far as I can remember!

Then I continued Line in the Sand and discovered it looked totally different and was something different.
                              I had to read in the forums here the device came from an episode called Arthur's Mantle, Season 9 !!!
                              That episode was viewed on 24feb 2006. Seriously do the makers expect us to know all this at once?
                              They could have shown a bit of that episode in the beginning "previously, on SG-1..." or at least let someone tell more about it. I couldn't even remember what that ep was about..

Also, they should have shown the Ori fighterjets a bit different/better, first I thought the Wraith arrived
                              Apart from those 2 objections, it was a GREAT episode
                              WINAMP eLite Installer a clean and light but fully functional Winamp with new looks!
                              DVD-ReBuilder Easy Installer Now everyone can install necessary tools and backup DVD Movies!
                              check dvd.yardcure.com for more Easy One-Click installers.

Comment

Working...
                              X