Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unending and Movie Spoilers(Big Time Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unending and Movie Spoilers(Big Time Spoilers)

I found big time spoilers for Unending and the SG1 movies: Big Spoilers
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Intresting:

SGA spoiler--I get the feeling I know who Sam is now replacing.

Spoiler:
    Torri Higginson will be back for some period of time in Season 4, but she will be a recurring character
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Wow! I can't believe Carter is taking over the Atlantis Expedition. I feel bad for poor Weir.

With all these cast changes every season, it's hard for character chemestry to develope. That will be the undoing of this show.

Comment

*Refuses to look.* Not even a peek!

Comment

That's going to hurt the show especially if AT's replacing TH. How stupid of them.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
            That's going to hurt the show especially if AT's replacing TH. How stupid of them.
            She's not (as far as we know), it's a bit of a misinterpretation.

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be about the series finale, what are your thoughts on the spoilers?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Anyway, this thread is supposed to be about the series finale, what are your thoughts on the spoilers?

Spoiler:
              If I read that artical correctly, Then SG-1 will be trapped in a time dialation and will live out their lives, so that we can see how the all end up, yet at the end of the episode, they hit the reset button and it all never happened.

While those "reset button" episodes come along, they can be fun if done correctly. But as a series finale, it seems kind of like a cop-out. It's the Final Episode.

Comment

Actually, it's not completely reset; they'll remember everything, apparently.

I heard it over on another forum where a poster saw the ep as part of his job.

Comment

For SG-1, I think it sounds like it could be a great finale. And I can't wait for the movies.

As for the SGA info, I'm a little disturbed. Not that AT will be in so many eps, but that TH will be in so few. What are they doing to that show???
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

WAIT!

The number of episodes Weir is in HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED. Don't believe otherwise unless they have a source (mine are the interviews).

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      For SG-1, I think it sounds like it could be a great finale. And I can't wait for the movies.

As for the SGA info, I'm a little disturbed. Not that AT will be in so many eps, but that TH will be in so few. What are they doing to that show???
                      As far as Sg-1 is concerned I agree with you. Now for SGA I'm not sure yet. I hate toe make any judgements till 'hard" data is in ie how many eps TH will be in. As much as I loved Dr Weir her character has been drastically reduced this season. I think the lack of dr Weir so far has not hurt the show. The episodes that have been Weir lite or no Weir have been just as good as previous eps. I truly hope they arent killing the show as I know alot of fans are going to be disturbed by AT's presence and the lack of Weir. However I support AT on Atlantis and if she eventually commands Atlantis I will have no objections.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

so Amanda Tapping will be in 14 episodes which means close to an entire season which is kinda cool i wonder how she will interact with Sheppard and the rest. but I mean This Series Finale' sounds cool. Plus i like the name of the movie. Stargate: The Ark Of Truth that sounds awesome.

Comment

I pray, pray, pray that they don't randomly have Jack and Sam end up together in the time-dilation whatever.

Comment

do you mean Mitchell and Carter because i believe O'Neill may not appear in the series finale though i do hope that Richard dean anderson will appear in the First movie that features the ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              do you mean Mitchell and Carter because i believe O'Neill may not appear in the series finale though i do hope that Richard dean anderson will appear in the First movie that features the ori.
                              No he means jack as an anti sam/jack shipper. You are correct about him (rda) not being in the finale but I too hope he is in at least one movie. However I am a J/S shipper and want to see them together.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X