zpm... the quest part 2 spoilers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zpm... the quest part 2 spoilers!

ok in the quest part two daniel looks in the device to create the sanangral dose this mean he could of made a zpm???

R.I.P Carson.

i very much doubt he would want to make a zpm at that moment rather than a sangraal
    sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Spoiler:
      Daniel only got the knowledge necessary to complete the weapon.

Too much info from the those things is fatal to humans.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by -The-Ancients- View Post
        i very much doubt he would want to make a zpm at that moment rather than a sangraal
        lol i know , thats why i said could? lol but good point

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
          Spoiler:
          Daniel only got the knowledge necessary to complete the weapon.

Too much info from the those things is fatal to humans.
          Well that's true but remember
          Spoiler:
          he also got all of Merlins memories, if merlin knew how to build ZPM's then he would

Comment

but he would be trying to build a sangraal he would not be thinking about trying to build a zpm to defeat the ori
            sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Originally posted by -The-Ancients- View Post
              but he would be trying to build a sangraal he would not be thinking about trying to build a zpm to defeat the ori
              I think we're basically saying could he with that knowledge, not at that exact moment.

Comment

why would he do that???The primary goal is to create the Holy Grail not to create a ZPM.I believe he has the knowledge to create another ZPM, but why would he do it?It is more important to create the ultimate weapon to destroy your enemy instead creating the weapon which is more powerful than you alread y(not the ultimate) have.Would you rather create a ZPM to boost your shields and weapons(for Deadelus) instead creating a weapon capable to anihilate your enemy once and for all?
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  why would he do that???The primary goal is to create the Holy Grail not to create a ZPM.I believe he has the knowledge to create another ZPM, but why would he do it?It is more important to create the ultimate weapon to destroy your enemy instead creating the weapon which is more powerful than you alread y(not the ultimate) have.Would you rather create a ZPM to boost your shields and weapons(for Deadelus) instead creating a weapon capable to anihilate your enemy once and for all?
                  I don't think that's what Nemisis is asking. Think of it this way, there's no ori, no threat to the milkyway, no need for a sangraal and they just stumble across Merlins lab, Daniel still gets the knowledge, could he now create a ZPM?

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                    I don't think that's what Nemisis is asking. Think of it this way, there's no ori, no threat to the milkyway, no need for a sangraal and they just stumble across Merlins lab, Daniel still gets the knowledge, could he now create a ZPM?

well you hit the nail on the head kirmit lol thats what i ment i should of made my self clearer lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Yes he could.But there's a little problem, we have the Ori in our galaxy
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        Yes he could.But there's a little problem, we have the Ori in our galaxy
                        lol it's a hypothetical question.

Comment

lol it's a hypothetical question.
                          yeah, I got that
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

if the occasion calls for it i think daniel could build a ZPM like that. The sangraal and the ZPM both channel energy from subspace, because of that i think he could make the energy switch routes and travel to our plane.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Well if you think about it even with the Sangral we could use a few ZPMs to enhance our ships just in case.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X