last few episodes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last few episodes.

i was looking at the last few episodes and i noticed they didnt look very good for last episodes ever of a season and just wanted to know what everyone else thought?
    sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Well, by the time they new that SG-1 was canceled they couldn't just rewrite all the last episodes. As well, they were hoping that they could persuade Scifi to reconsider their decision.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

but it still looks quite bad episodes for the final season
      sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

"Looks bad" does not equal "bad". Just wait and see.

Comment

I personally am looking forward to most of them... especially when you look at the last few Atlantis episodes. Much more excited to see what SG-1 does than Atlantis based just on the description of the episodes.

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

i think the season will be left on a dramatic clifhanger so more people will go and see the film but apart from the last episode the last 1 or 2 dont look so good.
            sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Originally posted by -The-Ancients- View Post
              i think the season will be left on a dramatic clifhanger so more people will go and see the film but apart from the last episode the last 1 or 2 dont look so good.
              Which ones are you specifically talking about? Because I am personally looking forward to The Quest Pt 2, The Shroud, Line in the Sand, The Road Not Taken, Talion, Unending & Dominion.

Which is 7 out of the last 10 episodes... while I'm sure the other 3 will be good those seven I listed above I am excited to see. So which are you referring to that don't look good?

Ace

Comment

bounty and family ties as the go off the subject of trying to defeat the ori
                sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Originally posted by -The-Ancients- View Post
                  bounty and family ties as the go off the subject of trying to defeat the ori
                  So your upset with the plot of 2 of the last 10 episodes?

Ace

Comment

no im saying i think they should put the ori in the episodes as that is the main issue of season 10-trying to defeat the ori
                    sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

Ahh...ok so it's not that the last few episodes don't look good. You just don't like that there are stand alone episodes in the final 10 episodes. You would have liked for them to continue the current arc of the Ori. I gottcha...

Ace

Comment

any one else think it goes a bit "offtopic"
                        sigpic

-The-Ancients-

Comment

I agree somewhat, the last few episodes of the last ever SG-1 season should be memorable and outstanding, not necessarily to do with the Ori though. Judging from the spoilers they don't sound that great and kind of dull but we'll just have to wait and see till they air.

Comment

I thought the same thing when I saw them.

Comment

TPTB made the decision NOT to end any story arc prematurely, because of the cancellation, so please, reserve judgment until the episodes are aired. They plan to address the "dangling threads" in the movies. Make sense?

We're all hoping it does.......
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                              X