This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel bad

I feel bad cos ...well lets face it, old RDA is loooking old and chubby - I was a shipper but not any more - he is too old for sam now....anyway thats my thoughts.......and i feel sad!!

an ex shipper ( mind you her and baal seem good together.....)

i thought adria and baal had more chemistry, especially when their argueing in the quest part 1

Comment

Watch Return Part 2. The man still has it!

I hope that wasn't too spoilery...

Comment

Um, Sam and Jack have both gotten older. (And they both look fine). It doesn't make sense to say that Jack is too old for Sam, because if that's the case, he was always too old for her. Anyway, they have to be the right age for each other because they're soul-mates, and nothing can change that. As for the Ba'al thing. He's evil! I know Sam would not want to associate with someone like that.

Comment

Dude. RDA is freaking gorgeous. Old or not. He's not running around saving the universe anymore, did you expect him to lose weight? I'd be his trophy wife any day!
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Well his face doesn't look as firm as it once did, kind of saggy. Hopefully he'll have it fixed before he looks like

Comment

Originally posted by 1DanielForMe View Post
              Um, Sam and Jack have both gotten older. (And they both look fine). It doesn't make sense to say that Jack is too old for Sam, because if that's the case, he was always too old for her. Anyway, they have to be the right age for each other because they're soul-mates, and nothing can change that. As for the Ba'al thing. He's evil! I know Sam would not want to associate with someone like that.
              I think so too. I think they are still great for each other.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I agree with Mitchell82 , PG15 and 1DanielForMe and to a certain extent leighanners lol

Jack and Sam are great together, regardless of their age. I just hope we get to see them get together before it's too late lol ....

Comment

Yeah they're alright but they're hardly soul mates.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

To be honest I've never really thought much of Sam and Jack getting together, I think the ship was only created because she was the woman of the team and that jacks the leader, that's about it. I think TPTB have made Daniel and Vala a much better match in a much shorter space of time.

Comment

suzziq1 - so you think people who are 'old and chubby' don't fall in love, or that 'young and beautiful' people don't fall for old and chubby people?

well that's a jaundiced view.

RDA's still got it...I'm 19 and I still think he's hot!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by suzziq1 View Post
                        I feel bad cos ...well lets face it, old RDA is loooking old and chubby - I was a shipper but not any more - he is too old for sam now....anyway thats my thoughts.......and i feel sad!!

an ex shipper ( mind you her and baal seem good together.....)
                        i feel the same way he aged so fast between season 9 and 10 when i saw hm in 200 i was surprised

Comment

RDA has put on some weight and he is pushing 60. However, he will always be mcGyver to me...so, who cares.

If we judge people on how old they are and fat they are then Santa Clause would never be an idol.
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

RDA is, if anything, hotter as he gets older. And i say this aas a person who's been fortunate enough to meet him in person and sit next to him at the Avalon convention.

He may not have the sculpted 'hot body' that is promoted as handsome...but i find that he has a kind of beauty that's far more than skin deep. There is a kindness in his heart and a warmth in his voice and a generosity of spirit that transends simple outer good looks...and lasts a heck of a lot longer too.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

now, as a mod i would caution people, you have your opinions, and you are welcome to them. But in respecting the actors, you do need to express those opinions about them in a respectful way.

Please remember this.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X