Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Hewlett's 'Starcrossed' coming to Sci Fi! (no joke!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Hewlett's 'Starcrossed' coming to Sci Fi! (no joke!!)

*bounces*

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?id=39447

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=733
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/01/hewlett_to_pen_istarcrossedi_tv_.shtml

Sorry, didn't see this thread before I posted it in the ADB news thread - I should have known you'd get here before me!!

How cool is that!?!?

Comment

Too cool!

Hope Paul, Kate, Rachel and Mike are in it!!!
      Last edited by sueKay; 12 January 2007, 01:55 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
        Too cool!

Hope Paul, Kate and Mike are in it!!!

LOL, I was just wondering that on SI...I hope so!

Comment

Oh. My. God. This is awsome!!!!!

Comment

I was wondering if he'd do that!

I also wonder if the idea was partially inspired by the fact that there's already a fansite for it...?

Comment

Good for David. I hope it is very successful.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

YES! There is a god!
                I just LOVE David's humour. Can't wait.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Haliyah - David met with the Sci Fi execs long before I built the Starcrossed site...

however, I will be keeping the site up to date now that the show's no longer that fictional! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyhoo...some ADB fan art that may also now be classed as Starcrossed fan art (if he sticks with the same cast )

And some wishful thinking...

sigpic

Comment

I am sure this will be grade A Comedy something new to look forward to for me anyway..
                      Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                      Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

This is brilliant news! Not only will David get to share more of his humour with us, but hopefully this announcement will raise some publicity for "A Dog's Breakfast"!

Spoiler:
                        btw, maybe Paul McGillion will be in it. Could it be that he's leaving Atlantis as a regular because he's getting his own show?!?!
                        Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Sci Fi's edited the blurb for Starcrossed...looks like David's not actually going to be in as an actor...
                          sigpic

Comment

The combination comedy and scifi - heaven for me!
                            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                            Quint Studer

Comment

This is really exciting news! Great for David, he seems to be on one heck of ride! (Congrats on his engagement as well!) I can't wait to see what he pens for this show and what direction it takes.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
                              X