Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lucian Alliance (Future Possibilities)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lucian Alliance (Future Possibilities)

The Lucian Alliance is probably the next best thing to bringing the Replicators into the SG1 series. It really opens the storyline about the life after the Goa'uld is wiped off the map from power.

Every episode involving the Lucian Alliance has been quite interesting (due to plot development and storyline).

In the last episode 10x09, Earth has officially declared war on the Lucian Alliance. From 10x11 til the end of the series, there has been nothing to do with storyline regarding the Lucian Alliance.

Not even with the movies.

One movie concludes the Ori storyline, but the other movie should deal with the Lucian Alliance vs Earth war.

That would be better than dealing with another crappy timetravel episode.

At least that could bring a storyline into the new Stargate series. The Lucian Alliance is probably equally as good as the Goa'uld (if not better).

Thoughts?
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
    The Lucian Alliance is probably the next best thing to bringing the Replicators into the SG1 series. It really opens the storyline about the life after the Goa'uld is wiped off the map from power.

Every episode involving the Lucian Alliance has been quite interesting (due to plot development and storyline).

In the last episode 10x09, Earth has officially declared war on the Lucian Alliance. From 10x11 til the end of the series, there has been nothing to do with storyline regarding the Lucian Alliance.

One movie concludes the Ori storyline, but the other movie should deal with the Lucian Alliance vs Earth war.

At least that could bring a storyline into the new Stargate series. The Lucian Alliance is probably equally as good as the Goa'uld (if not better).

Thoughts?

The episode "Bounty" has the Lucian Alliance involed.

Comment

If the Lucian Alliance was able to grab so many Goa'uld vessels and technology, Why couldn't earth grab a few Hat'aks or Al'kesh themselves.
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry but I really hope they do not bring back the Lucian Alliance they really suck, and please not in the Movie other wise it's just going to ruin it IMO
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
          Sorry but I really hope they do not bring back the Lucian Alliance they really suck, and please not in the Movie other wise it's just going to ruin it IMO
          I have to agree i really dont like the lucian alliance stories, i dont know what it is i just find them boring and kinda filler eps. although i would like to see them get crushed for what they did to emmerson the ba$tards

Comment

The Lucian are a good enemy for the same reason the Genii are, they are human therfore they aren't inherently evil. Would of brought up some good moral discussions on here, but it looks like TPTB won't really be exploring either of them...

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post

Thoughts?

lucian alliance is a joke. a mistake, poorly written poorly thought out.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                The Lucian are a good enemy for the same reason the Genii are, they are human therfore they aren't inherently evil. Would of brought up some good moral discussions on here, but it looks like TPTB won't really be exploring either of them...
                I hope we do see them again and I am looking forward to their involvement in Bounty.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The Lucerian allience didn't flesh out well for them. It's a bad take off of Al Capone and the mob.

of course, Al Capone and the lucieran allince would be intresting...go Al.

They needed to establish a front figure or intresting storyline. They didn't really do eaither. Just...corn peddeling.
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                    The Lucerian allience didn't flesh out well for them. It's a bad take off of Al Capone and the mob.

of course, Al Capone and the lucieran allince would be intresting...go Al.

They needed to establish a front figure or intresting storyline. They didn't really do eaither. Just...corn peddeling.
                    I disagree. I feel they did that quite well.

Comment

I am of the opinion that the Lucian Alliance are the most uninteresting recurring villains in the 10 years of SG-1.

Comment

They've made good secondary badies, but there's no way they could hold a primary status without getting really old, really fast.
                        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Skythe View Post
                          I am of the opinion that the Lucian Alliance are the most uninteresting recurring villains in the 10 years of SG-1.
                          AGREED

they are a disappointment. and that Natan guy sucks. their story lines suck. They suck. Their entire basis of existance sucks..

"THE GOULD ARE GONE THANKS TO EARTH LETS DESTROY THEM SO WE CAN RULE OVER THE GALAXY UNTIL THE GOULD COMEBACK! YEA!!!!! WOO AND WE WONT BOTHER TO DO ANYTHING OURSELVES WE'LL USE GOULD EVERYTHING!!! WHAT ARE WE GUYS?? GOUALD WITH NO SNAKES!!!! YAY! DISAPPOINTMENT!!! OURMOTHERS NEEEDED ABORTIONS!!!! WOOOO!!!!!" thats there motto.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                            They've made good secondary badies, but there's no way they could hold a primary status without getting really old, really fast.
                            I'll agree with that. I have enjoyed the episodes that have dealt with them. I think they've been a great foe. But, they definitely couldn't serve as the main bad guys on the show. That I wouldn't have wanted to see. A little more of them before the show is over is fine by me.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                              I'll agreee with that also. They are great as secondary bad guys and truly I can't think of them as primary baddies.

Comment

Working...
                              X