Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sci-Fi Re-air first part of Seaon 10??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Sci-Fi Re-air first part of Seaon 10??

Went on vacation for a while, DVR didn't record some episodes! Does anyone know if Sci-Fi will re-air the first part of season 10 before they run the second part?? Thanks!

Originally posted by Chrissie1891 View Post
    Went on vacation for a while, DVR didn't record some episodes! Does anyone know if Sci-Fi will re-air the first part of season 10 before they run the second part?? Thanks!
    Everything gets re-aired eventually. I suspect they'll do a marathon before the second half starts.

Meanwhile, the first half is selling on iTunes for $1.99 an episode. I'm sure MGM would rather fans pay to see missed episodes than wait for SciFi to air them.

Comment

For SPACE viewers in Canada, the season starts re-airing this Thursday.....this has to be the first time they've ever re-aired any of the new episodes after initial viewing before the following summer.

Comment

Since we have until April here in the US, I'm sure Sci-Fi will re-air them all by the time the new ones are set to air.

I'm one of the lucky ones, since I have them all on tape. I've lost count of how many times I've watched some of Season 10's eps already.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They re-aired the first four last week though their schedule said SGA re-runs and there I was hoping to see just that instead I endured watching Vala gave birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            For SPACE viewers in Canada, the season starts re-airing this Thursday.....this has to be the first time they've ever re-aired any of the new episodes after initial viewing before the following summer.
            and City t.v. is airing episode 10 on Tuesday and starting reruns from the start next tuesday. Kind of freaky that City is actually following a schedule this season!
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Since we have until April here in the US, I'm sure Sci-Fi will re-air them all by the time the new ones are set to air.

I'm one of the lucky ones, since I have them all on tape. I've lost count of how many times I've watched some of Season 10's eps already.
              Yup me too. I still can't helep wondering what the hell scifi was thinking canelling this show each time I rewatch an ep! Also seeing that they have offically signed BSG's death warrent (changing it to Sunday) I truly wonder what SGA's fate is.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                and City t.v. is airing episode 10 on Tuesday and starting reruns from the start next tuesday. Kind of freaky that City is actually following a schedule this season!
                *faints*

I stocked up on tapes this year and have them all- but I haven't actually gotten to re-watching them because I hate having to go to my freezing cold basement for the VCR when I can stick in a DVD upstairs.

Comment

There is a new SG-1 S10.5 promo here:
                  http://www.scifi.com/stargate/cast/vala/index.html

We get 15 seconds with old scenes. Bah...
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Yeah...I caught those first four episodes...unfortunately, the ones they didn't air are ones I haven't seen and I'm left wanting more!!!

Guess I will just have to keep an eye out for the next few episodes. Thanks everyone!

Comment

*faints*

I stocked up on tapes this year and have them all- but I haven't actually gotten to re-watching them because I hate having to go to my freezing cold basement for the VCR when I can stick in a DVD upstairs.
                      I have mine on DVD except episode 2. So I'm glad they are re-running! I got a free version of WinDVR with our t.v. capture card. Only problem is it's got a glitch. There's an option to click that will shut down the computer after recording or something like that. Well, the stupid thing decides to shut down before recording a show sometimes so I sometimes miss an episode of a show. And then I have to use DVDlab Pro to edit it so I can skip commericals before burning onto DVD. The real verison of WinDVR i think does everything but it's kind of pricey. Though I'm glad to have this program because it will help me save space (I have way too many tapes of t.v. shows!) and I just love the fact I can press a button and skip those commericals.
                      I have almost all of STS9 on DVD right now. Because of glitchy program I am missing a few episodes from each season. Though they just started a new cycle of re-runs. Actually it's probably a good thing I don't get Space. All those blank DVDs I'd have to buy.

Comment

I have mine on DVD except episode 2. So I'm glad they are re-running! I got a free version of WinDVR with our t.v. capture card. Only problem is it's got a glitch. There's an option to click that will shut down the computer after recording or something like that. Well, the stupid thing decides to shut down before recording a show sometimes so I sometimes miss an episode of a show. And then I have to use DVDlab Pro to edit it so I can skip commericals before burning onto DVD. The real verison of WinDVR i think does everything but it's kind of pricey. Though I'm glad to have this program because it will help me save space (I have way too many tapes of t.v. shows!) and I just love the fact I can press a button and skip those commericals.
                        I have almost all of STS9 on DVD right now. Because of glitchy program I am missing a few episodes from each season. Though they just started a new cycle of re-runs. Actually it's probably a good thing I don't get Space. All those blank DVDs I'd have to buy.
                        Very nice!

LMAO.....recording SPACE.....oh dear.....can just imagine. It would be switching discs all day to get everything (except perhaps skipping Andromeda.....or burning that one as well.....in order to subject it to that other kind of burning ).

Know what you mean by tapes.....*cough* there's a pile next to me waiting to be labled.

Comment

Very nice!

LMAO.....recording SPACE.....oh dear.....can just imagine. It would be switching discs all day to get everything (except perhaps skipping Andromeda.....or burning that one as well.....in order to subject it to that other kind of burning ).

Know what you mean by tapes.....*cough* there's a pile next to me waiting to be labled.
                          Right. Good thing I don't get Space then!
                          The only problem with the Farscape DVDs I'm watching is the Andromeda ads on season 2! I have my remote ready to zap them. I tried watching that show long time ago. I still have nightmares from the overall "everything is bad" about it! Kind of like that werid Canadian LEXX series.

I've been selective with taping because yeah, it can get expensive! I wait for sales and get 100 blank DVDs for around $20 plus tax. I do have Quantum Leap, Smallville seasons 1-4 (am burning onto DVD for seasons 5-6) and Enterprise on tape. So my collection isn't so bad. It just takes up a lot of space.

I've got The Quest part 1 on DVD right now. I can't believe though we have to wait so long for the rest! Though I guess we are lucky SG-1 aired later for us so the wait isn't as long. I'll have to stay away from spoilers since those Brits are so LUCKY!

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            There is a new SG-1 S10.5 promo here:
                            http://www.scifi.com/stargate/cast/vala/index.html

We get 15 seconds with old scenes. Bah...
                            Bah you think the least they could do is show some new clips!
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Right. Good thing I don't get Space then!
                              The only problem with the Farscape DVDs I'm watching is the Andromeda ads on season 2! I have my remote ready to zap them. I tried watching that show long time ago. I still have nightmares from the overall "everything is bad" about it! Kind of like that werid Canadian LEXX series.

I've been selective with taping because yeah, it can get expensive! I wait for sales and get 100 blank DVDs for around $20 plus tax. I do have Quantum Leap, Smallville seasons 1-4 (am burning onto DVD for seasons 5-6) and Enterprise on tape. So my collection isn't so bad. It just takes up a lot of space.

I've got The Quest part 1 on DVD right now. I can't believe though we have to wait so long for the rest! Though I guess we are lucky SG-1 aired later for us so the wait isn't as long. I'll have to stay away from spoilers since those Brits are so LUCKY!
                              Those Andromeda ads on the Farscape DVDs have been driving me insane lately as well (I just finished season two). I have to the zapper ready as well. Never seen "Lexx" so I'd compare to the likes of other bad Canadian sci-fi such as "Mutant X" and "Relic Hunter". Everything about it is apalling from the aesthetics to the emotional range of the lead character.

That is quite the collection. I can't afford to keep buying tapes for everything all the time either so I've been recording favourites from various shows to tide me over until I can afford to buy on DVD (or never afford in the case of Enterpise and other Star Trek ), then if I get those on DVD (which isn't very often) I tape over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X