• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Season Two cover art revealed

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...ver_art_.shtml

at least there put the right gate in the picture this time

Heh that was my first reaction too.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I like this artwork much more that the first season.

Comment

Its exactly the same as Region 4. I suspect the content will be too.

Comment

Also the same cover art as the R2 Dutch release next month so seems like they are using the same artwork worldwide.

Comment

The cover art on the official Australian release is the same as that and I can tell you that it looks great especially with the glossy shine on it

Comment

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
              The cover art on the official Australian release is the same as that and I can tell you that it looks great especially with the glossy shine on it
              Meh... I have the R4 DVD Boxset and it isn't that great, the artwork I mean, and why is Sheppard so front and centre but *poor* Beckett looks like an after thought in the background. The back cover of the R4 version has McKay & Sheppard from Coup D'Etat and the pamphlet thing with the episodes listed has the Gate rising out of the ocean, that is quite pretty. The Discs themselves look just like the UK single versions did, light blue and with the City in the background.

Comment

Yeah, my first reaction was "At least they got the gate right this time" followed shortly by "I hope they don't make so many obvious labeling mistakes this time". Because, seriously, James Head and Andy Mikita look soooo much alike.

Comment

The front of the box looks fantastic! Loving the artwork a lot more then season one as well.

Comment

They're based on the region 2 design.
                    Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
                    O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

Amazon has the cover art on the product page now.

Looks even better now. More like the first season in a way.

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlan...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                        Amazon has the cover art on the product page now.

Looks even better now. More like the first season in a way.

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlan...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd
                        It does look nice, and only a month and a half wait now.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
                          It does look nice, and only a month and a half wait now.
                          I know. It's great, isn't it?

Comment

It looks like they decided to stick Paul McGillion on there at the last minute.
                            McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

www.tvshowsondvd.com has the artwork up too,

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6877

Comment

Working...
                              X