Question about the way the Ori are conquering the galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the way the Ori are conquering the galaxy

During the vast and great episodes of SG1, the team has found and interacted with some of the most advanced alien races like The Nox, The Aschen, the Tolem(probably extinct tho). Also we hear about the 4th race of the alliance The Furlings. OK here come my question ... why don't they show us episodes of one of this advanced race fighting agains the Ori, kicking their asses, it's just plain stupid that the humas from earth and the stupid jaffa's are the only ones that fight against the Ori, i'd like to see one of this episodes

The Nox are pacfists, so they wouldn't fight. They would probaly just hide and the Priors, seeing nobody around (no potential converts), would simply leave.

For all intents and purposes, Anubis killed off the Tollans.

The Aschen probably dialed that black hole address we gave them and died.

Comment

Nox are pacifists
      Ancients are arrogant *******s
      Asgards are hepling as much as they can
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Lots of the advanced races in the milkyway seem to have no interest in space travel and as such don't have any ships, so seeing a space battle with the ori and another race is unlikely. The ones that are space faring would probably be beaten just as if not easier than the tauri and jaffa and not really worth watching, it would just be camelot all over again.

Comment

Well the Ori don't wanna piss off the Nox so they most likely leave them alone, the Nox think we need to learnt to stand for ourselves, the Ancients are dead, the Aschen dialed a black hole and are now probably sucked into it, so that kinda leaves us and the jaffa..

And the Tok'Ra don't care since they got that whole extinction thingey.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
            Well the Ori don't wanna piss off the Nox so they most likely leave them alone, the Nox think we need to learnt to stand for ourselves, the Ancients are dead, the Aschen dialed a black hole and are now probably sucked into it, so that kinda leaves us and the jaffa..

And the Tok'Ra don't care since they got that whole extinction thingey.
            Why wouldn't the Ori want to annoy the Nox, The Ori could likely wipe them out if they wanted.

Comment

well there taking it slow. trying to get rid of all these most powerfull race's you might say why havnt they attacked earth yet, proberly because there scared of the ancient defence platform, you have to see it from the ancient's side they might want to help but they cant because they are all bound by law's which they refuse to brake and in a war there isnt any war's so you cannot say the ancient are arrogrant *******s to be honest. like other people have said the tollan are destroyd the aschen are proberly gone now. the asguard are helping all they can and the NOX would just hide, the race which might help is the race in the EPISODE cyrstal skull which danny's gandfather went with those giant's thats proberly our best bet

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                Why wouldn't the Ori want to annoy the Nox, The Ori could likely wipe them out if they wanted.
                I doubt that. If push came to shove the nox could wipe the floor with them as their technology is very advanced. They just are pacifits.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I doubt the Ori would want to risk any recources on the Nox, it's useless to conquer that small backwater planet of theirs, and they won't start to believe anyway, I'm sure the Nox could take out quite a few of their ships, not to mention develop a prior inhibiting device and ringing over a tainted ZPM or something.

Comment

They are going to random planets because they don't actually care.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      I doubt that. If push came to shove the nox could wipe the floor with them as their technology is very advanced. They just are pacifits.
                      advanced compared to our technology but the Ori have access to ascended knowledge, meaning if they wanted to they could know everything. I really doubt the Nox could take the Ori on, they could hide but I think a prior or certainly adria could sense them. Come to think of it a prior could take the nox on easy, the nox have invisibility but that's the only advantage, the prior has multiple abilities. If you think the nox could take out the Ori you're also saying they could take out the ancients when they were at their peak, who have been numerous times said to be the greatest race to inhabit the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        advanced compared to our technology but the Ori have access to ascended knowledge, meaning if they wanted to they could know everything. I really doubt the Nox could take the Ori on, they could hide but I think a prior or certainly adria could sense them. Come to think of it a prior could take the nox on easy, the nox have invisibility but that's the only advantage, the prior has multiple abilities. If you think the nox could take out the Ori you're also saying they could take out the ancients when they were at their peak, who have been numerous times said to be the greatest race to inhabit the galaxy.
                        To me the Nox seem to be an Ancient of sorts.
                        -Acention
                        -Flying city
                        -able to build stargate
                        As far as what the Anceints worked on.

The nox would fight the Ori. Not the ones on the planet but the ones on the city. We never met the city ones. I'm thinking that the nox who live on the planet are trying to live a calm life with out tec and other stuff. And if you recall at the end of the episode the guy told us not to worry. He showed us the city which is saying that they can defend themself after all why keep a city if your not going to use it.
                        Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                        Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                        new enemy of the Ori
                        At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
                          -Acention
                          -Flying city
                          -able to build stargate

The nox would fight the Ori. Not the ones on the planet but the ones on the city. We never met the city ones. I'm thinking that the nox who live on the planet are trying to live a calm life with out tec and other stuff. And if you recall at the end of the episode the guy told us not to worry. He showed us the city which is saying that they can defend themself after all why keep a city if your not going to use it.
                          thats very interesting.

the nox are very powerful races since only one nox took of their city cloak with just a wave of his had. and opened the SGC stargate by lifting her hands, so they must have some ascended power of some sort
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                            thats very interesting.

the nox are very powerful races since only one nox took of their city cloak with just a wave of his had. and opened the SGC stargate by lifting her hands, so they must have some ascended power of some sort
                            or just unseen technology, they could have technology implants to do those kind of things, we're developing things here and now using implants to use things without physical touch, i wouldn't put it past them to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
                              -Acention
                              -Flying city
                              -able to build stargate

Huh? What have we ever seen linking the Nox to ascension?

Comment

Working...
                              X