What happened to King Arthur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to King Arthur?

King Arthur and his Knights also set out in search of the Sangraal but what happened to them?

I wonder if Arthur happened to ascend again or maybe they're in stasis chambers.

sigpic

I like to know as well. Your guess is good as mine.

Comment

Maybe Daniel jackson was King Arther. LOL
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

They got eaten by a dragon.

Comment

They got arrested for the murder of a documentary host.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
            King Arthur and his Knights also set out in search of the Sangraal but what happened to them?

I wonder if Arthur happened to ascend again or maybe they're in stasis chambers.

Well SG-1 have found the sangraal, that means he never did so likely died on the journey.

Comment

They could be
              Spoiler:
              kept alive somewhere like Merlin seems to be. You knwo what they say "Live to fight another day"

Comment

He is
                Spoiler:
                in Abhalljin, beyond the seas of Lur in Perelandra. (See my location.)

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                  Well SG-1 have found the sangraal, that means he never did so likely died on the journey.
                  Not true.
                  Spoiler:
                  In spoilers for quest part two the find a frozen merlin who helps them build the samgral but apparently doesnt get finished. So it's posible Arthur is out there somewhere.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i think the dragon killed them

cos if they did
                    Spoiler:
                    arthur would of used da head sucker thing and i think you can only use that once, THEN sg-1 came along and somone uses the sucker then yada yada yada....well thats what i read somewhere

or they fell off the cliff
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Maybe Arthur did use the headsucker, but he died as a result because his brain couldn't handle it.

Comment

He was run over by a 16 wheeler when he was beamed down to Earth last year.
                        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

arthur and his knights were bored so they got merlins weapon and started playing shotput with it, and when arthur threw it, it so happen to hit the dragon that was flying around them and then suffering from a head injury tyhe dragon lost consiousness and starting falling towards arthur and his fellow knights... but arthur managed to jump out the way, but the dragon crushed his legs, trapping him and the other knights, while the dragon had fallen

and when the dragon woke up, it had been 800 years and arthur had to eat his fellow friends to stay alive. so the dragon, after in a 800 year coma felt hungry, ate arthur, who was fat now and flew back to his den to watch 'Eragon'

and thats what happened to arthur !!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Simple they got lost.

Comment

My vote is still he beamed down onto the middle of a highway, and got run over by an 18 wheeler.
                              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X