This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M. Night Shyamalan [possible spoilers for ALL his movies]

Anyone else looking forward to M Night Shyamalan's next move 'The Village'. The new trailer is online and can be found here at the official website. This movie looks awesome. What's your favourite M Night Shayamalan movie. (The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs) Mine would be Signs. It's one of the best movies ever made.

I cant wait! its the film im most looking forward to this year, the trailer looks great! my favorite film that M Night Shyamalan has done has to be signs! infact, just like you its one of my favorite films. M Night Shyamalan's films just have such a unique feel... i cant explain it, but i think you know what i mean

cheers for the post, its nice to see someone else out there who likes M Night Shyamalan's work.

Harry (MoyasManiac)

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. They're all atmospheric.

Comment

I watched a bunch of Night Stalker episodes today. I hadn't seen it for years! What a fun show that was back in the 70's. Anyone else seen it lately?

Comment

Remember the cartoon "Night Stalkers?" That Morrigan is hottttt....
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I didn't see any of the eps, but I did see some a couple of months ago. I did watch it back in the 70's. My favorite ep was the one with the t-rex type dino momma in the sewers that was after her missing egg.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ann_Ominous
              I didn't see any of the eps, but I did see some a couple of months ago. I did watch it back in the 70's. My favorite ep was the one with the t-rex type dino momma in the sewers that was after her missing egg.
              HAHAHAH!! That was one of the ones on yesterday!! It was great!!! lol... the other one that was on was where that Crosby chick from the 70's was Helen of Troy and was sacrificing people to the gods... heheh... what a great show!

Comment

The headless biker and UFO were my favorites. I still remeber the headless biler one from when I was a kid.

Comment

Is anyone else anticipating this movie? I just saw the teaser trailer before Dawn of the Dead. Even though I've seen it before on the net, it's cool to see on the big screen.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it as well. This guy M. Night Shyamalan has a really strange genius for telling stories.

Comment

Heh, I can watch the trailer for The Village over and over again. It's awesome.

Comment

I am SOOOO looking forward to this film, it's not funny. I think he tapped a suspense in Signs that struck a chord with movie goers. I don't remember the exact critic review for Signs, but it went something like "Many directors can effect our minds. Night makes it explode."

I didn't care for Unbreakable, but if I had to pick, it'd be Sixth Sense. But both it and Signs are easily in my top 15 favorite films of all time. I also love Sigourney Weaver, and haven't seen her in anything in a while, so this is a can't-miss. Probably opening night . No. DEFINITELY opening night.

Comment

Yup, I'll be seeing it as soon as it opens here in Australia. I'll probably go to a late night session, so there's not as many people in the audience. It opens September here. I thought Unbreakable was awesome, but The Sixth Sense and Signs is definately better.

Comment

I've already got a thread for The Village, I was wondering what you thought of these other movies. Signs would be my favourite movie of all-time. The Sixth Sense would be pretty high up in the list as well. Unbreakable is also an awesome movie. It's going to be cool when his new movie is released.

Comment

With all of Night's 'really good' movies, i have a feeling his chain of spectular movies will end, but yah, nevermind, all his movies are and will be good
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                              X