This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Quest part 2 pre airing speculation/rumors/spoilers

Well I was just pondering the great expanse when I decided to check when SG1 Quest Part 2 was to air so I went onto the Sky website and bam.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Sky Tv Guide View Post
    New. The Quest: After discovering the frozen body of Merlin, the SG-1 team works to help him build the Sangraal before Adria and her Ori army can track them. (Part 2 of 2

I hadnt heard anything about this before, has anyone else? If ya have dont berate me with posts saying it was mentioned three weeks ago ok?

And if you read that by mistake because it didnt have spoiler tags then it serves you right for not reading the title.

EDIT:

Well what an interesting conversation about spoiler tags this turned out to be? Well there in for anyone who needs them, so no more moaning.
    Last edited by Keffler; 04 January 2007, 08:53 AM. Reason: Dam you all and your spoiler tags, but see i do listen

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

hmm I hadn't heard that part before, certainly sounds very interesting though to be honest I haven't found sky's episode descriptions very reliable in the past, just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler View Post
      And if you read that by mistake because it didnt have spoiler tags then it serves you right for not reading the title.
      You still need to put it in spoiler tags.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Argh!

And then people ask why I'm being pedantic about spoiler tags.
        You should have at least given a more serious warning, man.
        Argh.
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

*confused* The thread title says "Spoilers for Quest 2." Why is that not enough warning?
          Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
          Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
          -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Hope it's not true.It would be the most idiotic plot ever.Merlin had to descend and kept most of his ascended knowledge to build this weapon.How could ordinary humans help him???I'm sure the soooooooooooo inteligent Carter will come out with some brilliant scientific idea.I was really looking forward to this episode, but now, I'm disapointed
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              Hope it's not true.It would be the most idiotic plot ever.Merlin had to descend and kept most of his ascended knowledge to build this weapon.How could ordinary humans help him???I'm sure the soooooooooooo inteligent Carter will come out with some brilliant scientific idea.I was really looking forward to this episode, but now, I'm disapointed
              I'm pretty sure they mean
              Spoiler:
              SG-1 holds back the Ori army giving him time to finish, rather than them actually helping him finish the weapon
              makes more sense anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
                *confused* The thread title says "Spoilers for Quest 2." Why is that not enough warning?
                No, it isn't.
                There are spoilers such as
                Spoiler:
                "There's a dragon in Quest part 2"
                and there are spoilers such as "... and this is the whoel bloody plot".They're differnet. How do I know? Because the one time I had a stronger will abotu not reading spoilers was after I ran into something not marked as special spoilers but just spoilers for Moebius, and it turned otu to be the entire bloody episode synopsis scene by scene. There's a differnece between knowing element X is going to be in an episode, or actor Y, anxd knowing exactly what's goingon every single moment of it.

adding spoiler tags or even writing MAJOR spoilers within title like many other people are doing only takes 5-18 more characters for your post. It's not hard, it's not tiem consuming, and it does nothing but show some consideration for your fellow internet dwellers.
                That is all.
                I'm sorry, I do read spoilers, some of them, but that is one too deep for me. I didn't want to know that. I don't think it's too much to ask for.
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                  I'm pretty sure they mean
                  Spoiler:
                  SG-1 holds back the Ori army giving him time to finish, rather than them actually helping him finish the weapon
                  makes more sense anyway.

Spoiler:
                  it makes more sense.But still sounds idiotic to me How could they hold back Ori army with Prior?I hate these "super-hero" episodes
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    it makes more sense.But still sounds idiotic to me How could they hold back Ori army with Prior?I hate these "super-hero" episodes
                    remember they'll most likely be working in the cave which we know cancels out Adria's powers so I'd assume
                    Spoiler:
                    they'd have the same effect on the priors, therefore they'd just have the ori soldiers to deal with
                    I've been waiting to see a proper shoot out with these guys .

Comment

Spoiler:
                      so morgan la fey and merlin collaborated to hide him before he could be found by the rest of the ascended ancients and be brought back onto the ascended planes? does that make them bf/gf?

Comment

A petition should be started for the lazy mods here to get off of their asses & split the boards into Spoilers & Non Spoilers. The boards would be a much more friendly place

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                          A petition should be started for the lazy mods here to get off of their asses & split the boards into Spoilers & Non Spoilers. The boards would be a much more friendly place
                          Well, insulting the mods by calling them lazy probably isn't the best way to get them in a mood to do something about this, but this is just ridiculous. An entire thread where every single post has spoiler tags! What is the point of putting "spoiler" in the thread title, then???
                          Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Well, insulting the mods by calling them lazy probably isn't the best way to get them in a mood to do something about this, but this is just ridiculous. An entire thread where every single post has spoiler tags! What is the point of putting "spoiler" in the thread title, then???
                            The point of splitting the boards would be those that dont want to be spoiler & those that do have their own places & those that dont want to know anything wont really have any reason to whine anymore. Things would just be easier that way. With everthing being in one forum things are just getting worse & worse & will continue to get worse especially with the Stargates coming back next week. There needs to be a change & I threw in that little lazy comment because the mods dont agree that this needs to happen. But every day theres more & more reason to split the forums up especially with the gates returning next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                              There needs to be a change & I threw in that little lazy comment because the mods dont agree that this needs to happen. But every day theres more & more reason to split the forums up especially with the gates returning next week.
                              The mods not agreeing with you doesn't mean they are lazy. I'm also not convinced splitting the forum is necessary -- if people would only abide by the rules already in place, and accept that if they open a thread marked "spoiler," they should be prepared for anything from minor to major spoilers, then we won't be having this problem.
                              Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Working...
                              X