This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG:Atlantis - Most Unlikely Thing to Happen Next Season

Since SG1 is going away (sobb, sobb), I thought I'd start a MOST UNLIKELY THING TO HAPPEN thread for Stargate:Atlantis. There was a similar thread out there for SG1, but I don't think that anything is happening with them next year (sobb, sobb).

So the rules are simple - What is the Most Unlikely thing to Happen on Stargate: Atlantis next season?
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Rodey walks into a long-abandoned laboratory/worksheet. He looks down and sees a book 'ZPM's for Dummies'. He picks it up and starts reading it. He races to the Atlantis control room with the news, but as he's running up the steps Atlantis suddenly shakes. He looses his balance and as he falls accidently throws the book into the Kawoosh! and hits his head on the floor. Two weeks later he wakes up in the infirmary with no memory of the knowledge.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

A Wraith theatre group going on tour with The Sound of Music.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

The unamed gate technician shouts "Unscheduled off-world activaction."

Sheppard, his team, and Dr. Weir rush to the control room in time to hear the unamed gate technician say...

Spoiler:
        "receiving the chinese-food-guy's IDC." Dr. Weir shouts "Lower the shield," but instead of the chinese-food-guy waltzing through the 'gate, a dozen Wraith come through. In his rage at the Wraith for killing the chinese-food-guy, Rodney slaughters them all using only a safety pin.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

McKay insisting that, from now on, everybody must address him by his first name.

Comment

Shep gets bored with his hair and shaves it off.
            sigpic

Comment

Carson, Ford and Bates come back and slap the writers upside the head for writing them off.

Oh- and the Wraith discover Gardenburgers
              Last edited by Mercury973; 05 January 2007, 09:48 AM. Reason: Tried to add more funny
              sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

lol
                sigpic

Comment

Ronons hair has a fight to the death with sheppards hair.
                  Ronons hair being the cooler hair wins of course

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
                    Ronons hair has a fight to the death with sheppards hair.
                    Ronons hair being the cooler hair wins of course
                    NEVER!

-hugs Sheppy's hair-

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Elizabeth and Rodney elope in Jumper #4.

Comment

Mckay tell's Zelenka he loves him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra View Post
                          Mckay tell's Zelenka he loves him.
                          Zelenka tells him that he is quite flattered, however he feels that it would never work out because Zelenka's religion requires that all intimate encounters occur with lemon or orange zest being consumed in massive quantities.

Comment

lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney joins a cult that opposes all forms of technology. He anounces that he wishes to be known as Brother Sunshine from now on.

Comment

Working...
                              X