Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what past sg-1 races would you like to see make a final appearance in the 2nd 1/2 s10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what past sg-1 races would you like to see make a final appearance in the 2nd 1/2 s10

the tiltle explains its self i personaly what to see the unas before the show stops.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Would like to see the Aschen going up against the Ori if they are still around, the Ori would kick their asses but it would be fun to watch.

Comment

serrakin hebridans
      Hallowed are the Ori !!!
      Follow the path of the Enlightment !
      Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

The Nox!

Comment

The big giant aliens from crystal skull.
          sigpic

Comment

They said Herbirdan fell to the Ori in one episode, I would like to see them run into a knight on the quest for the Sangraal that got put in suspended animation. And see what see has to say, even though it wouldn't matter after the Quest, Part 2.

: Green is Good.
            sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

I always want to see the Aschen again, but if they are going to have the third series, and if SGA can last until 2010, then i hope we can have another Aschen episode in the year 2010.
              However i like to see if Aschen get to feel what is like to be conquer by a stronger race like the Ori.

The Tollan, i know the writer said the Tollan are all dead, but what are the chance of all Tollan were on the planet when Anubis attack, i mean they have ship and stargate, some of them may be away when the Attack took place, and may be some were taken as prisoner by Anubis for their Tollan tech.Or some Tollan use the phase shifting device to hide inside a solid rock.
              I really want to see at least one Tollan survivor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
                They said Herbirdan fell to the Ori in one episode, I would like to see them run into a knight on the quest for the Sangraal that got put in suspended animation. And see what see has to say, even though it wouldn't matter after the Quest, Part 2.
                well but they can have his resistance

??
                Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

i've said it before and I'll say it again...Aris Boch....I wanna see the coolest bounty hunter the milky war has....oh...and Urgo
                  McKay:...ZedPM
                  O'Neill: Zed?
                  Jackson: He's Canadian
                  O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

I want to see Thor before the series is over.
                    It has been such a long time since we've seen him last.

Comment

The Nox

Comment

The grace alien (the shippers) !

Comment

The Ori.I know they're not from the past but we haven't seen a single living Ori yet(not mentioning 903)
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see the Gadmeer from Scorched Earth. They looked like the classic Reptilian aliens of conspiracy theory plus they are sulfur based. They have some cool technology that might be able to help fight the ori/ wraith etc.
                            Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has
                            as its ultimate goal the betterment of humanity.

Conservatives, like most americans, tend to deny the american empire exists

Children, like most conservatives, are naive and tend to believe in lies, like santa clause

Comment

The Giants & the aliens that randomly took over the SGC & was able to make them themselves look like the SGC dudes & chicks

Comment

Working...
                              X