X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or... Pegasus project spoilers

Season: 10
    Episode: 3 - The Pegasus Project

Is it just me, or did the writers of that episode make a mistake? Just before they find out the hologram is really an ascended being, they say something about Merlin possibly coming to Atlantis and setting up clues, but the "hologram" says that the city would have detected him. She says that "The first human to set foot within the city after it was abandoned was Dr. Elizabeth Weir, leader of the current Atlantis expedition." But if you view the first episode of SG Atlantis, it was really Colonel Marshall Sumner.

Or am I losing my mind?

Elizabeth and Sumner actually stepped through the Gate together. Perhaps she stepped out one nanosecond before he did, not enough for us to pick up with our eyes, but Ancient sensors are very sensitive and the eyes of the Ancended may be too when they decide to look, I guess.
    Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

There was also the alternate Weir who travelled back in time in "Before I Sleep"; she was in Atlantis 10000 years before either Sumner or the normal Weir.

Comment

Atlantean_Fan: Actually (just checked) Sumner is on point when the go through, with Weir, Bates, and someone else behind him. And Weir pauses to look towards the control room before she steps through.

PG15: I thought of that, but she adds "Leader of the current Atlantis expedition" so I eliminated that option.

This is starting to bug me... Not knowing if I missed something or not...

Comment

There is no difference between the current expedition and the alternate expedition. The same people are involved.

Meh, that's how I explain it.

Comment

Weir is Weir, alternate or not..

Maybe Colonel Summer wasn't human?

Comment

i had this same problem i also thought merlin getting people like himself and the knights of the round table to differnent planets wasnt the stargate burried in egypt???

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

He could have took them through the antartic gate, didn't Sokar take people from the middle ages through that gate to setup the christian dark ages planet which the Unas was terrorising.

Comment

Yeah, there was the antarctic gate.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Umm, I don't think what the hologram lady was saying there was meant to be taken that literally...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      Umm, I don't think what the hologram lady was saying there was meant to be taken that literally...
                      Actually I think it was since the city is quite advanced it would know who entered the city and since Weir is the leader that is why it singled her out. Besides it was never the hologram in this ep.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        There is no difference between the current expedition and the alternate expedition. The same people are involved.

Meh, that's how I explain it.
                        I must agree.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Since when does Ascended Beings = Perfect, anyway?

Maybe she just remembered it wrong. Or said the wrong name.

Comment

Working...
                          X