This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Guys title change?

First, an apology. I can't believe I'm makign yet another thread of this. But I've skimmed around and I'm not sure where it woudl be appropriate - adn for the life of me I can't find the Bad Guys spoiler thread. And I even ran a search.

I've been bored enough to rummage through the Sky One programmign scheduale, while they do seem to number the episode in the wrong order (Bounty, Shroud, Line in the Sand, Road not Taken) they also listed the 16th episode as "Villains", rather than "Bad Guys". Anyone knows what that's about?

oy, url: Sky 1, Feb 10-16
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

What makes you think that it's Sky that's got them in the wrong order

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      What makes you think that it's Sky that's got them in the wrong order
      MS in at elast two differnet interviews citing a differnet order?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

It's not uncommon for a title to get changed during produciton. At least for Stargate, a lot of episodes have "working titles" while they're being written, and are given a final, official name when the script is finalized. For example, SGA's 'Irresistable' was originally dubbed 'Delicious Fat Guy'.

a time to mourn

Comment

I certainly hope so, "Bad Guys" never struck me as a good title.

AGT58

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
            I certainly hope so, "Bad Guys" never struck me as a good title.
            I gotta agree there- that one just doesn't work for me either.

Comment

While I'm aware working titles more often change than not (Great Ba'als of Fire... ), usually people gethte info sooner. IT seems rather late, plus the fact it didn't realy come out, other than through Sky's scheduale.

Ah, I kind of liked "bad Guys", has a ring to it. Better than "Villains" at any rate. I dunno, "Bad Guys" sounds to me more light hearted. Of course, if the episode is heavy drama, than it woudln't fit. But if it isn't, Bad Guys is nicer.
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Well in non-english countries (except where English is common second language like in the NL) they change the episode titles to that language, perhaps they thought villians would be better for the UK and they'll still use Bad Guys in the US?

Comment

Working...
                X