Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro-Sg1 Movie Thread

someone have to create this thing i think xD

well im looking forward to this movies, and I'll wait all the years for a new one
    Hallowed are the Ori !!!
    Follow the path of the Enlightment !
    Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Originally posted by The_Fifth View Post
    someone have to create this thing i think xD
    I disagree, the pro and anti threads are pointless enough as it is, we don't need anymore imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      I disagree, the pro and anti threads are pointless enough as it is, we don't need anymore imo.
      They're the least pointless threads on this forum. The pointless threads are the stupid 'debate' threads like "Did Cam/Vala kill Stargate?". Those should be taken out and shot.
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

Great, this will be a great thing.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post
          They're the least pointless threads on this forum. The pointless threads are the stupid 'debate' threads like "Did Cam/Vala kill Stargate?". Those should be taken out and shot.
          Asking a question ensures a discussion, what is the point in having a thread where only positive comments are allowed, or only negative ones?

Forums are for discussion and debate, what's more boring than making threads where the same view will be repeated over and over again?

Comment

Asking a question ensures a discussion, what is the point in having a thread where only positive comments are allowed, or only negative ones?

Forums are for discussion and debate, what's more boring than making threads where the same view will be repeated over and over again?
            Nah- opinions differ even within pro and anti threads. People post negative and positive comments in both. The "pro" and "anti" is more of a guideline towards the overall spin of the thread, not the be all and end all of what can and can't be said. Yes, when people keep repeating the same thing ("I love it"; "I hate it") over and over, it gets dull fast.

I'm looking forward to the movies very much, while a bit wary of the time travel concept for the second one, I just can't wait to see what they do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              Nah- opinions differ even within pro and anti threads.
              ...I disagree :-D
              McKay:...ZedPM
              O'Neill: Zed?
              Jackson: He's Canadian
              O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

I don't think this is a pointless thread as I know some arent looking forward to them but I am. I am looking forward to both movies and can't wait to see them and pray that theey will sell enough coppies to warrant more.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF View Post
                  ...I disagree :-D
                  *cough*readtheconflictingarguementsaboutshippingintheprothread*cough*

At least I think that was in the Pro thread.....it was amougst(sp?) that group of people anyway.

Comment

I think the movies will be awesome, i'm looking forward to them!! At least we get something..i would have preferred an 11th season but the movies should satisfy me enough...the basic outline of the plot of both movies sounds good and i hope they keep me on the edge of my seat the whole way wondering whats going to happen next.. GO THE MOVIES!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post
                      This is a internet forum--every thread on it is stupid and pointless!

Back on topic--movies sound nice--but I'm not sure if I'm willing to fork out lost of money to buy it. Depends on how much it will cost in the end.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                        This is a internet forum--every thread on it is stupid and pointless!

Back on topic--movies sound nice--but I'm not sure if I'm willing to fork out lost of money to buy it. Depends on how much it will cost in the end.
                        Gotta agree with that point- I sure hope these don't go for $25 each like most movie releases do now.

Comment

I am definitely for these movies. While I too would have loved a Season 11, I support this move. I'll take whatever SG-1 I can get.

By the way, Merry Christmas to all those that celebrate it. I wish you all a very happy holiday.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

once again - I agree with the fifth man! I'll take whatever SG1 I can

Its a great story, adn even if its just movies - its gonna rock
                            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Must agree with the above two posters, I am very happy that SG-1 is continuing in this form as well- I'm just happy that we got something, and of course am definitly curious as to what this propsed third series would look like. And Happy Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                              X