Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

In this thread, we speak to each other only with movie quotes.
    Begin.

"Thanks. Hey, I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. I'll be right back. Don't you go dying on me!"

Comment

"... And I know that my heart will go on..."

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

"My heart expands, 'tis grown a bulge in it, inspired by your beauty... effulgent."

(Not quite a movie, a good TV show though. )
        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Run! Go! Get to da choppa!

Comment

"I am yet to attain omnipresent supergalactic oneness."

Comment

we seek perfection

Comment

"I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota... "

Comment

how is it that you get all the easy assignments???-Kate Mulgrew

Comment

No one would surrender to the Dread Pirate Westley
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Do you feel lucky punk? Do you ... feel... lucky...punk? Well do you?
                      I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

"I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, AND I'm armed! Don't MESS with me!"
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                          "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, AND I'm armed! Don't MESS with me!"
                          I love "Miss Congeniality", that was one of my favorite saying from Sandra Bullock.

In response:

"Go ahead make my day"
                          I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

"Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you, you are just a machine. An imitation of life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?"

Comment

Where are the nuclear wessels?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Working...
                              X