This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Spoilers] The Oddyysey

So any word on who the new captain of the ship will be?

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
    So any word on who the new captain of the ship will be?
    new captain please fill me in. in
    Spoiler:
    !!please!!

Comment

Colonel Emerson, the previous commander of the ship was reassigned
      Spoiler:
      to a grave when he was shot by a member of the Lucian Alliance

As of yet, i've not heard of a new commander for the Odyssey.

sigpic

Comment

Looking at the season 10 spoilers the the Oddyssey isn't mentioned in any episodes after 'Company of Thieves', maybe we won't get to see a new captain.

Comment

I think we might. I mean, why introduce the "Odyssey with ZPM" storyline if it isn't going to be shown, at least once. Do the gateworld and other sources' summaries always say when the ship will be shown?

AGT58

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
            I think we might. I mean, why introduce the "Odyssey with ZPM" storyline if it isn't going to be shown, at least once. Do the gateworld and other sources' summaries always say when the ship will be shown?

AGT58
            Well looking at the stories there doesn't seem to be a need for the oddy in any of them except 'line in the sand' possibly.

Comment

well considering it's got a ZPM, I would expect to see it being used, either in a movie or sometime before the end of the season. We may know a bit about the last episode, but I am not sure if any information about the few episodes before that has been released so it is possible.

However, considering what we know of the final episode of SGA S3, I wouldn't expect the Oddy to get the ZPM for long. I would expect it to find it's way back to Atlantis.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                well considering it's got a ZPM, I would expect to see it being used, either in a movie or sometime before the end of the season. We may know a bit about the last episode, but I am not sure if any information about the few episodes before that has been released so it is possible.

However, considering what we know of the final episode of SGA S3, I wouldn't expect the Oddy to get the ZPM for long. I would expect it to find it's way back to Atlantis.
                Good point. Atlantis might need it far more than Earth does.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

the ship took serous damage so it might be out of businiess for the rest of the seaosn
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    I'm thinking: ZPMs are caught in a funnel that seems to be used for Atlantis.
                    Outpost ZPM- Used to get to Atlantis
                    Ra's ZPM- goes to Atlantis
                    And Probley this one is going to Atlantis as well.
                    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                    new enemy of the Ori
                    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Unless the Ori presence is gone from the milkyway there is no reason why Atlantis should have it or need it. Earth and the Milkyway are the number one priority, which is how it should be, unless it's needed to stop some bad guy from getting to Earth there is no other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
                        I think we might. I mean, why introduce the
                        Spoiler:
                        "Odyssey with ZPM"
                        storyline if it isn't going to be shown, at least once. Do the gateworld and other sources' summaries always say when the ship will be shown?

AGT58
                        Spoilers, buddy.

Spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                          Unless the Ori presence is gone from the milkyway there is no reason why Atlantis should have it or need it. Earth and the Milkyway are the number one priority, which is how it should be, unless it's needed to stop some bad guy from getting to Earth there is no other reason.
                          No kidding its the most important. Also we have not destroyed one ship of theirs. Atlantis has taken out quite a few hive ships. and the only ship we could destroy was that Ori ship being destroyed by the stargate and that was accidentley. Soon enough the Jaffa are going to as rare as a Goauld(excluding Baal) the only weapon of the ancients we have is a Time Machine and Darts. Carter would say no to Time Machine and the Darts might be useless. And even if we kill the Ori the Priors would still come. Earth needs everything it can get at this rate.
                          Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                          new enemy of the Ori
                          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
                            No kidding its the most important. Also we have not destroyed one ship of theirs. Atlantis has taken out quite a few hive ships. and the only ship we could destroy was that Ori ship being destroyed by the stargate and that was accidentley. Soon enough the Jaffa are going to as rare as a Goauld(excluding Baal) the only weapon of the ancients we have is a Time Machine and Darts. Carter would say no to Time Machine and the Darts might be useless. And even if we kill the Ori the Priors would still come. Earth needs everything it can get at this rate.
                            Are you truly sure about that? What's coming up on SG-1 in future will contradict that.

Comment

SaberBlade: Why would Atlantis need the ZPM more than Earth?? Isn't "First Strike" about what the title says it's about?

Unless it fails then I don't see why they'd need it more. Plus, I'm not sure but what is wrong with Atlantis's current ZPM? Other than
                              Spoiler:
                              The sun in "Echoes" severely depleting it but nothing's beend said about that, I don't see what's wrong, I sure do hope to hell that McKay doesn't screw it up in "The Tao of Rodney" because reading "Submersion" "the team searches for a power source under the ocean" makes me think McKay screwed up again.

Kingomon: Don't you mean DRONES not darts?

AGT58

Comment

Working...
                              X