This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred Willard cast as Vala's father!?

I noticed the article "Fred Willard cast as Vala's father" on the GateWorld main page. I can't wait for that episode! I love that guy! Any speculations on what it'll be like? Think he'll be funny? Or do you think he's looking for a change and is going to be serious? Fingers crossed that they're going for funny.
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

im hopeing he well be funny when i heard they picked him for valas dad it just seemed right

Comment

I think he'll try to be funny, but fail.

Comment

Funny--depends on the writing. It will be intresting to see what Vala's back story is. If she had family then why did she become a thief after she was relesed from Quetsh?
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
          Funny--depends on the writing. It will be intresting to see what Vala's back story is. If she had family then why did she become a thief after she was relesed from Quetsh?
          Probably because her Dad is a thief too.
          I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Originally posted by Famous View Post
            Probably because her Dad is a thief too.
            Probaly
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

It depends on the writing.... Fred Willard is good with following writing, but he's not funny on his own. He relies on good jokes & writing in order to look good.

I've seen him be wonderful & horrible-- so at this time, it's hard to say.

Comment

Working...
              X