X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Halo Trailer!

Standard Def

High Def

You might want to out Halo 3. Someone might get it confused with the canceled Halo movie.

Comment

thats what i thought

aswome tariler thou i got to get a 360

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
        You might want to out Halo 3. Someone might get it confused with the canceled Halo movie.
        cancelled? huh???
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

The Halo Movie has now become a Halo RTS project.
          I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

I just saw the trailer today, God I wish I had an extra $300 to but a 360.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

well you got time its not coming out until 07

Comment

that looks cool.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

That was cool Halo is the best! Can't what for this game.

That new Sheild thing looks sweet.
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me
                  The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Insipid View Post
                    The Halo Movie has now become a Halo RTS project.
                    No it hasn't.

Halo The Movie and Halo Wars are two completely different projects. They are only related because there Halo material... none of the people involved, except those from within Bungie, are the same and the projects were never the same.

Also, Halo The Movie hasn't been canceled, it's just on hold for an unknown amount of time, everyone is still fully behind the vision that Jackson and his team had, and everyone still wants to see it get made.

Comment

really? i well be ever surpised if i ever see that halo moive

Comment

Yes, really.

It's just on hold at the moment because of a lack of funds. No one at the moment is backing the movie, but there is still hope that someone will.

I'd say that the most likely guess is that they are waiting for the launch of Halo 3. If it's as successful and popular as Halo 2 was (making more money than any media product ever has) then that will be a very large endorsement for the film.

That the franchisee still has power and fans and popularity. People will be voting for the film with their wallets when they purchase Halo 3 - I'm almost sure of it.

- Marcus.

Comment

I wonder what that shield device was? And what happens if you get stuck with a plasma grenade and then you use that shield? I bet it's pretty...
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

they got that idea from ractet and clank and um if you get stick with a plasma grenade and use that shield all tis going to do is to keep you from geting on every one esle

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117 View Post
                              No it hasn't.

Halo The Movie and Halo Wars are two completely different projects. They are only related because there Halo material... none of the people involved, except those from within Bungie, are the same and the projects were never the same.

Also, Halo The Movie hasn't been canceled, it's just on hold for an unknown amount of time, everyone is still fully behind the vision that Jackson and his team had, and everyone still wants to see it get made.
                              Yes it has.

I have an article in Official XBOX Magazine that supports my facts. Jackson's development team is now heading up the RTS.
                              I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X