This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom Hospital

After doing a bit of a poke around I realised that there wasn't a thread for this fantasy show.

As the fans know this is a fantasy/horror/comedy programme set in a hospital in Maine, US. This is called Kingdom Hospital. Built on the grounds of a burned down mill (Please correct me if I'm off on any of these points) it is haunted by the spirits of children and also people of the hospital's past.

So this is the thread for the fans of the show and also those that want to find out about it.

Allestian.

I loved Kingdom Hospital!!! I love Antubus and little Mary and thought that the cast was excellent and the atmosphere was amazing. Stephen King rocks!!!

Comment

I completely agree with you.

If there is one thing that bugs me its that it didn't get a second season!!!

How could they do that?! There were so many possible plots that they could have followed!

Comment

I have just one question for you, WHERE"S YOUR HEAD AT?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

When I first saw that bit it freaked me out a little bit but soon after that I spent a lot of time listening to the song on my CD player.

One thing that made me laugh was the lines:

"Call the doctor, call the nurse. This guys kooky and is getting worse. Nurse!"

So creepy and funny at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X