This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME - Where are they now/What are they doing

The game is simple, ladies and gentlemen, five card stud, aces low...oh sorry that's something else...

The game is simple, ladies and gentlemen, provide the character name and answer one or both of the following questions...

Where are they now?
    What are they doing?

As in...

John Sheppherd - hiding out in a beauty salon (to pick up more babes)

Carter - spending her free time scrapbooking
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

McKay- Locked in his room eating lemons (come on am I the only one who thinks he's faking the allergy????)

Carson- in his office packing his things ()

Comment

Rodney: Maning the drive-through window at a Mickey D's...and screwing up the orders left & right and completely unable to hand back the correct amount of change
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
        McKay- Locked in his room eating lemons (come on am I the only one who thinks he's faking the allergy????)

Carson- in his office packing his things ()
        Like michael ravenscroft who told everyone he had asthma so when we go away with the folk ensemble he doesnt have to carry his bass amp!

Teal'c - Polishing his gold thing to make himself look prettyful

Walter - Working on a toll bridge as the guy that controls the barrier
        When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
        The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
        Spoiler:
        MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
        Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
        MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
        Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
        AND
        MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
        Me: Times it by that really big number!
        MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
        Me: How should i know?
        MBA: Its on the board
        Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Working...
        X