Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep the Gate Open Contest- VOTING BEGINS TODAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep the Gate Open Contest- VOTING BEGINS TODAY!!!

Keep the Gate Open Contest

VOTING BEGINS TODAY!!!

You have another chance to make your voice heard and help save Stargate SG-1!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE for the finalists of the Stargate SG-1 “Keep the Gate Open” contest. YOUR VOTE will help determine the winner of the Grand Prize: $1000 and a signed script from the 200th episode of Stargate SG-1.

Visit GCBme to cast your vote for your favorite video. The video that receives the most votes by December 12th will be the grand prize winner. The grand prize winner will be announced on December 14th.

Thanks to all the participants for their great work supporting a show that is so beloved by its fans. We hope that this contest will demonstrate that there is still a large fan base out there who would love to see this show go on.

Please remember to vote for your favorite video at GCBme…and remember you must register to vote (no purchase necessary).

Thanks and good luck to the finalists!

GCBme

But why registering and voting is limited to US and Canada citizens ONLY? It's NOT FAIR!!!
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
      But why registering and voting is limited to US and Canada citizens ONLY? It's NOT FAIR!!!
      I sent them an e-mail earlier, haven't had a reply yet though. I could understand why the contest was only open to US citizens, because of prize money, I guess. But I would have thought the voting process could have been open to all.

Comment

Working...
      X