This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pegasus project plot mistake

i have a question that's bugging me. How did they connect the 2 gates because in the episode whit the black hole in season one the matter was suck through the wormhole why isn't it happening in the pegasus project too?
    Ideas anyone?

Originally posted by just_tudy View Post
    i have a question that's bugging me. How did they connect the 2 gates because in the episode whit the black hole in season one the matter was suck through the wormhole why isn't it happening in the pegasus project too?
    Ideas anyone?
    the two gates (I suppose you mean teh two regular ones, not the Supergate) were connected the same way two Supergates are connected - they're powered by a black hole, thus getting enough power.
    The Stargate didn't get sucked in because of the same reason the Odyssey didn't - it was outside of the gravity pull. That's why they kept on mentioning they don't want to take the Odyssey any closer, because it woud start tog et dangerously close to it. The Black Hole you're referring to (A Matter of Time) was much closer to the planet - and the Stargate - than what they were doing in PP.
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

^ I agree
      sigpic
      Spoiler:
      President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
      President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
      Forum Charmer
      Forum Ambassador
      Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Working...
      X