This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chance for our survival

Ok...who believes we will win against the Ori?
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Originally posted by All hail the USAF View Post
    Ok...who believes we will win against the Ori?
    *Raises hand in the air* *quickly pulls it down*

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
      *Raises hand in the air* *quickly pulls it down*
      Yeah me too
      sigpic

Comment

Honestly...the only real hope we have in the Ancients help and well comeon...how likely is that?

Comment

The Ori somehow gets defeated in the first direct to DVD movie with the second direct to DVD movie being a time travel story line more then likely will somehow set up the third series or at least one of the direct to DVD movies as if these are successfull you can bet there will be more then two

Comment

They didn't say the Ori get defeated in the movie it says it ties the story up

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF View Post
              They didn't say the Ori get defeated in the movie it says it ties the story up
              Which means they must get defeated If we will not see anymore of the Ori after the first movie it better be a good ending

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                Which means they must get defeated If we will not see anymore of the Ori after the first movie it better be a good ending
                I agree, the ori wont let us go without either converting or dieing. Since converting or dieing would kinda ruin the rest of stargate, the only other choice left is that the ori somehow get defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by mlund05 View Post
                  I agree, the ori wont let us go without either converting or dieing. Since converting or dieing would kinda ruin the rest of stargate, the only other choice left is that the ori somehow get defeated.
                  Yeah but the only chance in Hell we have is if we find the Sangral or if the Ancients get off their Alteran asses and help us.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

We do see Thor in the final episode so I am expecting some Asgard help

Comment

^Where did you get that info?

Comment

I think our side will prevail in the end. There may be substantial losses and sacrifice in defeating the Ori, but I think it will happen.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i say we save our selves in the movie, or commando thor wins it for us. (yes commando thor not commander)
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Better have a space battle bigger than the one on Reckoning. (Way bigger). The SGC also better go public.
                            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

we obviously survive since the the episode of season 10 '200' at the end says ten years later----> doesnt really seem that the ori have invaded earth and enslaved everyone to origin

plus if there still running martins show they would of known about the stargate ages ago
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X