Best Anime or Manga ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Anime or Manga ever

What do you think is the best anime or manga ever?Me it has always been and always will be the mighty dragonballz.Best anime character ever clearly vegeta .Go the prince of saiyans
    sigpic

Right now I'm contested between Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach, can't decide which is the best. DBZ is up there of course. I would say Naruto is as well, but over a year of fillers has kinda killed it...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
    Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
    Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

DBZ rocks! Haven't seen it in awhile. Vegeta is my favorite, then Future Trunks, then Gohan (because I love him fighting Cell and I love the Saiyaman Saga). DBZ is one of the best anime I've seen. And Sailor Moon.

But some of the best manga's I've read are Hot Gimmick, Fruit Baskets, and From Far Away.

Yep, I'm a girly girl when it comes to anime/manga, but I need some fighting in it everyone once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
        DBZ rocks! Haven't seen it in awhile. Vegeta is my favorite, then Future Trunks, then Gohan (because I love him fighting Cell and I love the Saiyaman Saga). DBZ is one of the best anime I've seen. And Sailor Moon.

But some of the best manga's I've read are Hot Gimmick, Fruit Baskets, and From Far Away.

Yep, I'm a girly girl when it comes to anime/manga, but I need some fighting in it everyone once in awhile.
        Dont you think it was unfair that they never made one of the mivies about vegeta saving the day , did you see the new movie with hirudegarn in it that was pretty cool.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky View Post
          Right now I'm contested between Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach, can't decide which is the best. DBZ is up there of course. I would say Naruto is as well, but over a year of fillers has kinda killed it...
          Yeah those are good ones let me think of my top 5:
          1.DBZ
          2.FullMetal A.
          3.Naruto
          4.Bleach
          5.Inuysah(I forgot it's name Nooooo)
          Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
          new enemy of the Ori
          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
            Dont you think it was unfair that they never made one of the mivies about vegeta saving the day , did you see the new movie with hirudegarn in it that was pretty cool.
            No, but I know I saw a DBZ movie on the other day that I haven't seen. Didn't watched it since it was almost over.

And how could I forget about my sweet, little InuYasha?!?! I love InuYasha!

Comment

DBZ of cousre that was my first anime. inuyasha that was good and cowboy bebop is one of my faves

Comment

There are so many good ones its hard to say.
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

There should have been a film that vegeta got to save the day.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Animatrix is really the only anime thing I've ever enjoyed.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

For anime:
                      Fullmetal Alchemist (best voice acting ever)
                      Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (the end credits music would be great in a Batman movie, for some reason I've always believed this)
                      Bleach-Inuyasha meets Yu-yu Hakusho, using the best parts of each

Manga:
                      Fullmetal Alchemist (again, but it's even better)
                      Neon Genesis Evangelion (character study/psychoanalysis of the fubar)

Best character? That might go to Major Motoko Kusanagi or Edward Elric
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Caboose: They could be worse?
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I can only pick one anime? But there's so many good ones!

Off the top of my head:

-Escaflowne
                        -Now and Then, Here and There
                        -Full Metal Alchemist
                        -Scrapped Princess
                        -Gankutsuou
                        -Serial Experiments Lain
                        -Cowboy Bebop
                        -Last Exile
                        -Ouran High School Host Club
                        -Paranoia Agent
                        -Princess Tutu
                        -Read or Die
                        -GITS series
                        -Akira
                        -Evangelion
                        -Pretty much any movie by Studio Ghibli

Yeah, I've watched WAY too much anime...

Comment

This sums up DBZ pretty nicely. But even then, DBZ was really about cool fights, and it did that far better then any other show at that time.
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                            This sums up DBZ pretty nicely. But even then, DBZ was really about cool fights, and it did that far better then any other show at that time.
                            I am not impressed funny though
                            sigpic

Comment

Another anime which is quite good that I forgot to mention earlier is Rurouni Kenshin. Can't seem to find anymore episodes anywhere though...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                              Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                              Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Working...
                              X