This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First to 100 & Maybe Onwards- SG-1

Ok game is very simple, there are 2 threads, its a bit of a competition, first thread to 1 hundred post wins, prize to yet to be determined (don't expect much), one thread has to reach 100 posts and all the post needs to contain is the word "SG-1", the other thread will contain you will need to say "Atlantis".

This is the SG-1 Thread, so post away and try make it to 1 Hundred before the Atlantis Thread

AND YOU CANNOT POST TWICE
    its either 1 post in the Atlantis Thread or 1 post on the SG-1 thread, you cannot post in both (its pointless but fun)

ok my turn & and i get to twice because im creating this thread and both threads have to start off even

SG-1
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

SG-1 Rocks!

Comment

SG-1 forever!
      "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

"Hey, Mitchell. When the time comes...cut the green one."

Comment

What a shame I can only post once, other wise I'd post the title of each SG1 episode as a separate post.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
          What a shame I can only post once, other wise I'd post the title of each SG1 episode as a separate post.
          SG1 Pilot / Episode 1 - "Children of the Gods"
          If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Sg1!

Comment

Hi.
              I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

sg-1 is t3h pwn
                Come on guys, we all know that + =

Comment

Save SG1!!!

Comment

Sg...huh
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

SG-1 is the best it rocks.
                      sigpic

Comment

SG1 will live on!

Comment

SG-1 has to many hot guys. Wait who am i kidding give us more

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

gaters of the world unite!!!!!

Comment

SG-1 be saved!!

Comment

Working...
                              X