This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a higher ascended power

i've been thinkin this for a while wot if the ancients that ascended only followed a path laid out to them by a much older and more powerful race it stands to reason that if they were advanced enough over tens of thousands of years to ascend and the universe is much older than that then perhaps on the ascended plain there is a race of beings that we haven't heard of yet that maybe ascended from another dimension.i know its a bit of a stretch but it could work out pretty cool

it's possible.It was said that there are many plains of existence between full ascension and our plane of existence.It's possilbe that there is a superior being(perhaps more thna one.perhaps an entire race) than the Ancients and the Ori
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

The Jedi and the Sith!

Comment

I think it could be possible that there's a higher plane of existence.. remember, its been said a few times in the serie, "the universe is limitless".

Mabye the "thing" with the ori is preventing the ancients to ascent even further.. remember the episode of atlantis where people that want to ascent first have to overcome a fear before their became ascended.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
          The Jedi and the Sith!
          Actually I have sen that distinction from the begining and it's one reason I love the Ori so.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

God ? xD !
            Hallowed are the Ori !!!
            Follow the path of the Enlightment !
            Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by WJP View Post
              I think it could be possible that there's a higher plane of existence.. remember, its been said a few times in the serie, "the universe is limitless".

Mabye the "thing" with the ori is preventing the ancients to ascent even further.. remember the episode of atlantis where people that want to ascent first have to overcome a fear before their became ascended.
              Not there fear but more or less as them as a hole. The Ancients are responsable for the Ori in the Ascended world just as much as the Ori are responsable for the Ancients.

For all we know they are the bottom of the food chain.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

well if their were higher beings than they would of confronted the ancients like we are in charge or like tell them a story, unless they have their 'not to talk to lower planes rule'

i say god is is up there and just wacthing the ancients and the lower planes and jedi's and the Q race
                sigpic

Comment

The Ancients certainly believe that there is more ascension than just be ascended and that being ascended is not the end of the journey but just the begining. The various Ascended we've met, Oma Desala and Orlin certainly seem to think so.

Spoiler:
                  When Orlin came back in the Fourth Horseman, he said that there were high planes of existence that the Ancients were trying to attain.

Comment

The Vorlons?

hey... you never know...
                    Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
                    Spoiler:
                    "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
                    "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
                    "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
                    "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
                    "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Working...
                    X