Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince of PErsia: Sands of Time trilogy (Warrior Within, The Two Thrones) Discussion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince of PErsia: Sands of Time trilogy (Warrior Within, The Two Thrones) Discussion

I'm very tired and about to get to bed, I'll have more to say later if there is an interest in this thread.

These three games are story-wise, an excellent blend of the sci-fi/fantasy genres.. and the plots?

Sometimes creepy, sometimes outright invigorating.. but always... "wtfparadox!"

Discuss

Loved the first game, brillaint piece of unique gaming with a great story that carried an excellent tenseness in the atmosphere on every level, I couldn't wait until the sequel....and then it came....and had a rock soundtrack......holy frak........NUOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DAT IS TEH SUCK!

The 3rd is good again though, returning the trilogy to it's original state without the crappy soundtrack and baddies barely wearing anything for no good reason.......The 2nd is a let down.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Ya I hated Warrior Within at first, but there was a part near the end that finally endeared it to me.

Spoiler:
      When the Prince puts on the Mask of the wraith to exist in the same tiem frame as his earlier self in order to change his fate, there's a part where the Dahaka chases him through a cavern. At the end of that chase, the Dahaka falls into the depths (of course, to return later) and the Sand Wraith/Prince screams "Die! You B*stard!". I know that sounds ridiculous that this would endear me to the game, but it was at that point I really understodd, that I'm not sure I wouldn't have turned into that person either. He has been on the run from this beast for 7 years..

Comment

Working...
      X