X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erick Avari

Hi Everyone,

Man, this is a GREAT site. Kudos to the Owners, Creators and Moderators!

I wanted to stop by to say hello and to introduce myself. I represent Erick Avari. Many of you will know Erick as Kasuf!

We are really happy and pleased to announce that Erick has opened his own message board (not to take anyone away from here, but maybe some of you can stop by to say hi over there as well). You can get to Erick's board by going to his Offiicial site www.erickavari.com

You never know when Erick aka Kasuf is giong to drop by to say hi and chat over there. He was already there this morning.

Pssst, more VERY cool news to share. Erick will be featured on Heroes for at least three episodes, starting next Monday night, November 13, 2006 at 9PM on NBC. We are very excited. We would love to see you all drop by Erick's bpard to say hello.

Our thanks to the Administrators of this board for allowing us to post our exciting news.

Liaison

I've seen Erick in a lot of stuff, he's a fantastic actor. Out of all his roles, my favorite is "Kasuf" from Stargate and SG-1.

Do you know why he was not in SG-1's Season 6 finale, "Full Circle?"

Comment

Erick is a great actor. I was flipping through the channels the other night and saw him on The District. I normally don't watch that show but did this time just because he was on it.
      My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Very cool. I'll stop by sometime and check it out.

I've seen him on so many different shows and movies. He really is a great actor!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

dude thats cool
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
            I've seen Erick in a lot of stuff, he's a fantastic actor. Out of all his roles, my favorite is "Kasuf" from Stargate and SG-1.

Do you know why he was not in SG-1's Season 6 finale, "Full Circle?"
            According to Wikipedia, he was busy with another show.

Avari's now in Heroes as well.
            Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
            Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
            -Audioslave

Comment

this always cracks me up. great idea for a PJ scene in Atlantis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXp80J-h1yM

Kasuf is gone but its about time he did a Atlantis cameo.
              Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

I just saw Eric Avari the other day in the sequel to the The Librarian. Man Noah Wyle is starting to remind me of Michael J. Fox.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                X