This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Hewlett Interview with Eclipse Magazine

Awesomely long interview with David Hewlett, in which he talks about all things sci-fi, McKay, Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, A Dog's Breakfast, his sister Kate, and even Doctor Who....

The guy really is a geek at heart, and the interview is peppered with gems like "I think there's a little McKay in everybody" and "Maybe SG-1 right now has just really ascended to the level of TV movie!"

Don't miss it! Check it out at http://www.eclipsemagazine.com/chann...tar_david_hewl
    Last edited by lostinspace; 06 November 2006, 05:01 AM. Reason: More info
    Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Thankee for that! What a lovely interview
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
      Thankee for that! What a lovely interview
      All David's interviews are great. Not only does he talk a lot - something McKay and Hewlett have in common, evidently, he's such an adorkable sci-fi fan as well. Which fan doesn't love that in an actor?!
      Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
        All David's interviews are great. Not only does he talk a lot - something McKay and Hewlett have in common, evidently, he's such an adorkable sci-fi fan as well. Which fan doesn't love that in an actor?!
        What a great interview! And yeah I always love that about David's interviews. He's as much a fan as we all are. He always seems like he's genuinely enjoying whatever interview he's doing.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

DH- how are you so awesome!
          sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Wow what a great interview
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
            X