PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis season 2 for the USA?

Julez
November 5th, 2006, 10:06 PM
So when will they release SGA s 2 for the USA? I've had SG1 s 9 for a month now, what gives?

TechnoWraith
November 5th, 2006, 11:19 PM
So when will they release SGA s 2 for the USA? I've had SG1 s 9 for a month now, what gives?

Usually 4th quarter is around when they will release Atlantis. So expect a release anywhere from now through december. They usually release both series together, but it seems that they're not doing that this year. If all else fails, expect a release in January 2007 for sure.

HirogenGater
November 6th, 2006, 04:06 PM
I heard not till next year.

IndianaJones00
November 6th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Usually 4th quarter is around when they will release Atlantis. So expect a release anywhere from now through december. They usually release both series together, but it seems that they're not doing that this year. If all else fails, expect a release in January 2007 for sure.

Last year SG-1 was released in early October and Atlantis was released in late November so you cant really say 'They usually release both series together' as they were almost two months apart.

Also according to tvshowsondvd, Atlantis Season 2 will not be released in the US this year but it will be released in other countries this side of xmas.

TechnoWraith
November 6th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Last year SG-1 was released in early October and Atlantis was released in late November so you cant really say 'They usually release both series together' as they were almost two months apart.

Well, what i meant to say is that they usually release the two series together in the same quarter, not at the exact same time. ;)

Atlantis1
November 7th, 2006, 01:49 PM
The last we heard from Tvshows ondvd SGA season 2 boxset will come out January 2007 for region 1.

Mercury973
November 7th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Gateworld did a news story about this recently:
http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/09/no_iatlantisi_dvds_until_2007.shtml

No Atlantis until early 2007.
No new Atlantis until then, too.

Withdrawls

Julez
November 11th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks! ;)