Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Quiz!! - WARNING - SPOILERS and some REALLY HARD Questions!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Quiz!! - WARNING - SPOILERS and some REALLY HARD Questions!

Hi I know that this has been done before but i thought I'd start another Stargate Quiz.

First question: What was the name of the alphanumeric gate address (eg P4x-639) on which Daniel found the Quantum Mirror through which he was transpoted to an alternate Reality ( Season 1's "There But For the Grace Of God")

The Questions will get harder

I believe it was P3R-233. If I'm right some else can go I can't think of any hard questions.
    I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Correct! OK, i'll go next:

In the Episode Where Jonas experiences "Premonitions" of future events, which principle did Carter state to tell him he wasn't actually seeing the actual future?

The ********** *********** Principle

HINT: it Kinda Links to Star Trek

Comment

I could be wrong but is it: "The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle"? If so keep'em coming, I'll try until I find one of my own smarty pants.
        I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Yes, it was. Ok, for a next question:

"How many Jaffa First came through the Gate when Apophis first did?"
          - It's in the first one
          Hammond wasn't too pleased about it!

Oh, and by the way. I'm relatively new to the Gateworld forums, any Idea on how to get a custom avatar at the bottom of my Signeature. Like your one of Teal'c
          Last edited by The SG-1 Guru; 11 November 2006, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Was it 6?

Comment

7?
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by The SG-1 Guru View Post
                Yes, it was. Ok, for a next question:

"How many Jaffa First came through the Gate when Apophis first did?"
                - It's in the first one
                Hammond wasn't too pleased about it!

Oh, and by the way. I'm relatively new to the Gateworld forums, any Idea on how to get a custom avatar at the bottom of my Signeature. Like your one of Teal'c
                When you reach 2000 posts you can get a custom AV
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

if you want a sig there are lots of ppl on gateworld that can make you one, try suekay, she's good,

um, 5?

Comment

The correct answer was indeed 7. 6 Jaffa Warriors came thhrough, and Teal'c was at the back with Apophis. So, in total, 7

Ok, next question:

What was the first episode in which Teal'c said "Indeed"?

Comment

children of the gods?
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

If you mean in a full sentence then it would be "The Tok'ra - PART ONE":
                        "If you are indeed the Tok'ra of Jaffa legend, we should form an alliance." But if you mean alone then it would be "One False Step":
                        "Indeed. I saw several of them rise. When I approached, they retracted into the ground. I removed the dirt from around the retracted plants. It appears they are all connected."

If I am right someone else can post a question.

Comment

Correct. Ok, someone else can do the next question

I finally made my Signiture Picture! What do you think?

Comment

it's over the limit, it should be 700px by 200px and 50kb max, yours is 1024px by 331px and 101.83 kB
                            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I like it a lot especially with Teal'c at the end, gg-rrrr baby.

Okay now for the question:

What finally made Drey'auc and Ry'ac see the light asto their false gods?

Comment

Working...
                              X