sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
        After looking at one of the photos, I must say I didn't see that coming

Spoiler:
        with Daniel on the floor

I cannot wait!
        Spoiler:
        This is how Daniel shows the Ancients whos boss. By taking a nap & letting the Ori do what they do so they can kill the Ancients. Hes going to sleep through the whole thing

Comment

any one no who the person with black hair holding danny was

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo View Post
            any one no who the person with black hair holding danny was
            That's Vala, picture is just a little fuzzy.
            "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
            - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

I can't wait to see the other half of this season....I just can't believe daniel is gonna put his head in this ...I don't know the name, but...still...now is the question... Who is gonna translate when he'll go ancient and who will save him? The Asgards!?!???!???!
              sigpic

Comment

I just lvoe tryignn to figure out what the German says
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9 View Post
                  I can't wait to see the other half of this season....I just can't believe daniel is gonna put his head in this ...I don't know the name, but...still...now is the question... Who is gonna translate when he'll go ancient and who will save him? The Asgards!?!???!???!
                  I think it will be different Daniel then it was Jack. Remember he already knows the Ancient stuff so he will be able to easily himself translate stuff into english. Also remember he has been Ascended & has had their powers already. I think with Daniel he wont need saving. He already was basically an Ancient

Comment

Spoiler:
                    or maybe he goes cracy cause he can translate it and dont no were to start.... or thast the start of the contovercial danial arc ? cause he learns 2 much ?
                    looks goood just put in spoilers for the fun and it maybe dunno lol

Comment

This is my first time posting. On my computer I can translate the page into english. After reading what it says, my reaction is a little upset. As you can see by my username that I love Daniel. I love Jack too,but I didn't know about Daniel until I watched the show until it went to the Sci fi channel in season 6. I just know that this is going to be a big angst episode for me like The Shroud.
                      I hope my first post was ok. I was nervous,but had to reply.
                      Danielholic

Comment

Originally posted by InoXIo View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        or maybe he goes cracy cause he can translate it and dont no were to start.... or thast the start of the contovercial danial arc ? cause he learns 2 much ?
                        looks goood just put in spoilers for the fun and it maybe dunno lol
                        Hmmm, I'd heard that the 'controvercial Daniel arc' was that
                        Spoiler:
                        he became a prior of the ori
                        ohhhhh, I'm thinking its all a ploy get the inside info to makeshift a way to finally beating their collective ori ass

after all, they have only 10 more episodes to resolve the ori issue

yeah yeah I realise they're doing the movies etc, but they're going to need SOME kind of resolution for the series finale- cant leave us hanging like that

Comment

ill put this in spoilers for any one who doesnt even like speculations
                          Spoiler:
                          merlins weapon can only be gotton by those who are pure of wisdom and soul this device serparates the good and the evil drasticly but both get the new semi ancient powers and the prior we see in the shroud is evil danny and they will have a ancient super power fight.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

I would like to thank your sig Wraith_Hunter for spoiling SGA season 3 . Thank you for being so considerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
                              I would like to thank your sig Wraith_Hunter for spoiling SGA season 3 . Thank you for being so considerate.
                              It's just a rumor.

Comment

Working...
                              X