This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of the Maybourne, Quinn, Apophis and Doci

It would be great to se that four characters again in Stargate SG-1, or, maybe, in Atlantis.

Especially Maybourne, who missed to me so much. It would be better to do few Maybourne episodes than Baal's episodes in seasons 9. and 10.

And Jonas Quinn - maybe in episode situaited on Langara, and Jonas fighting the Ori.

Apophis would be great in some sort of parallel universe episode, and Doci (excellent Julian Sands) would be waaaay to better commander of Ori armies than Adria.

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
    It would be great to se that four characters again in Stargate SG-1, or, maybe, in Atlantis.

Especially Maybourne, who missed to me so much. It would be better to do few Maybourne episodes than Baal's episodes in seasons 9. and 10.

And Jonas Quinn - maybe in episode situaited on Langara, and Jonas fighting the Ori.

Apophis would be great in some sort of parallel universe episode, and Doci (excellent Julian Sands) would be waaaay to better commander of Ori armies than Adria.
    Jonas will never come back. The producers don't like him (or just Corin. Or both). They've said so (that he won't be coming back) repeatedly.

I always thought the Doci was played by Sean Patrick Planery. But according to Gateworld (and Imdb), it was Julian Sands.

Comment

Yap, it's Julian Sands. He also played Vladimir Bierko in 5th season of "24".

Comment

Yap, it's Julian Sands. He also played Vladimir Bierko in 5th season of "24".
        Then, apparentely, you credit people for episodes in which you use them in the "Previously on..." footage (as Sean Patrick Flanery is credited for appearing in "The Fourth Horseman").

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          Then, apparentely, you credit people for episodes in which you use them in the "Previously on..." footage (as Sean Patrick Flanery is credited for appearing in "The Fourth Horseman").

I think they reused stock footage when
          Spoiler:
          Gerak turned into a prior
          causing them to credit the actor.
          I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Remember, Julian Sands played the Doci, not Sean Patrick Flanery. Sean Patrick Flanery was credited solely for appearing in the "Previously on..." footage.

Comment

1. Maybourne won't return. "It's Good to be King" is his final episode, because by the time he became a rogue agent, his best episodes were with O'Neill. With O'Neill gone, a Maybourne episode just wouldn't work.
              2. The producers don't like Jonas Quinn for some reason, but they seem to get along with Corin Nemec as they let him return later on in Season 7 with a story he wrote for his character. It made sense not to bring him back in Season 8 as they were trying to end the show, and at this point... they just don't want to bring him back.
              3. Apophis is dead! He died in the Season 5 finale. If you want to see him return, he did through various flashbacks, hallucinations, and a time travel episode.
              4. Who is "Doci?"

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                1. Who is "Doci?"
                First one among the Priors of the Ori.

Comment

Oh, him. We'll probably see him in one of the final episodes or the movie. It all depends on if we see Cellestus again.

Comment

It definately would be cool to see Jonas and Maybourne fighting the ORI. Or even Maybourne conspiring with the ORI. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Langara after the ORI or during the occupation.
                    Christopher H.
                    Stargate Atlantis Fan
                    WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Where the show is right now, I could deal with not seeing Maybourne, Jonas, or Apophis again. But the Doci, for me, is a must.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The return of Maybourne is up near the very top of my Stargate wish list.....If not the number one thing I want to see in the show (along with Walter going through the gate).

And I would LOVE for the Doci to come back.

Apophis is done, and Jonas will never be back.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Where the show is right now, I could deal with not seeing Maybourne, Jonas, or Apophis again. But the Doci, for me, is a must.
                          Agreed. We saw Apophis in Morpheus and Mayborne in It's Good to be King. I love all four characters but personally the Doci is a must. Jonas will not be back . TPTB had issues with Corin when MS decided to return. Also to clear things up Sean Patrick Flannery played the orriginal Orlin and couldnt come back for The Fourth Horseman, just bad timing. He was credited only for the "flashbacks".
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Since Langara went Ori, maybe Jonas got the plague and didn't make it, that is what I like to think. Apophis is gone, permanently. Maybourne, I wouldn't mind seeing again, but oh if O'Neill was a major part of the episode.

: Green is Good.
                            sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Corin Nemec got to return in "Fallout" because his contract included it.

Comment

Working...
                              X