This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beau bridges soon to be the biggest stargate star

i started this thread to see what people think of beau playing one of the staring roles in the new movie with mr clooney The Good German i think he is an excellent choice for a war time general any thoght p.s sorry if a thread like this was already astared
    sigpic

Well, I personally think Beau was a big name before he ever came to Stargate. I'm glad he is continuing to do movies, but honestly he was already well established in Hollywood before joining Stargate. It is actually a cool testament to Stargate that they could get someone as big as Beau to join the cast. As for being the biggest Stargate star, that is left to be seen. RDA has been a household name since Macgyver, and MS has already filmed a Christmas movie. Amanda has hinted at another project that was to film in October. Ben and Claudia are already big from Farscape, and CJ is just so funny that I have no doubt we'll see a lot more of him. I think they will all contine to work steady and several of them will have even bigger fame outside of the Gate.

Comment

Beau was a Legend before he even set foot on to the stargate set. But still Im thinking that RDA has that title easily

Comment

Ooh that's tough. I'll go with Beau though- I'd never heard of RDA until I started watching Stargate a little over a year ago, but I had definitly heard of Beau long before then.

But they're all stars to me.

We really need a Landry smiley.

Comment

I'd only seen Amanda Tapping, Claudia Black, Don S Davis and Beau Bridges in anything before I saw them on Stargate.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

see the thing is rda was the only one i knew about before the stargate apart from claudia black
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X