This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World of Warcraft

Here you can talk about the game, list your characters info, talk about patches, the upcoming expansion, and everything else concerning WoW.

My character: Drayac
    lv.34 hunter
    with a pet nightsaber called Daniel,and a pet Crocalisk called Tealc
    Realm: Turalyon

Also: This is a plus World of Warcraft thread. No Anti-WoW comments plz.

Thank you

that's Teal'cs wifes name
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I just started playing.

I'm a druid, level 6.

Benjathiel is the name of my character.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        that's Teal'cs wifes name
        I know lol i alos have an alt called Niritti, a Warlock and a priest named Ellia.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
          I just started playing.

I'm a druid, level 6.

Benjathiel is the name of my character.
          Horde or Alliance?

Comment

Alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              Alliance.
              Cool, i have a druid myself, only lv 11, having the toughest time lving her up.

Comment

I don't have an accout myself, but I did play on my friend's account. I was a level 11 rogue.

I'm hoping to get WoW soon, which server do you play on?
                I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Turalyon

Comment

Azjol-Nerub

Comment

I have a level 15 Orc Warrior on one of the Role-Playing servers.

Although they shouldn't really call it a Role-Playing server. The biggest problem I have with it are the frelling kids that run around. They really ruin any kind of immersion you manage to build.

Comment

kids????

The thing that bothers me, being a newbie in the game, are the amount of people standing around calling me noob. Seriously, it's happened like three or four times since I've played the game. So what if I'm a new player, my gosh, do you really want me to open a game that you haven't played much of and call you a "n00b" because you're inexperienced?

Oh, well. It's a fun game, don't think I'll be battling anyone for awhile.

Comment

you're not a n00b because you're new.

You're a NEWB because you are new

you are only a n00b when you stand there and say and act like you know what you are doing, when infact you don't.

so those frelling kids have got their gaming speak wrong and and so, therefore, they are the n00bs

Comment

Kids = Children, i.e., people under the age of eighteen. Those who are not yet adults.

Of course, I really mean immature people, and they tend to be kids - teenagers. Children who should be out in the sun instead of in their rooms playing WoW. I'm not that old, I had computer games. I used to love playing X-Wing on my 386. It's still my favorite flight-sim. That said, I also loved playing baseball and skateboarding.

Kids tend to ruin my gaming experience. From the names they give their characters, to the inane chatter they spam on my broadcast channels, to the way they love to kill-steal. They're why I never got the game until now, they ruined by experience during beta and they're doing the same now.

Of course, nowadays I simply turn my chat channels off and only respond to direct tells or e-mails. If I decide to actually subscribe I'll join an RP guild.

So when I say kids, I don't mean newbs. Newbs should be shown how to do things, maybe given a bit of silver to start them out. As for n00bs and kids, I ignore the hell out them, as best as I can.

Comment

I only recently started playing WOW and think it's brilliant. I've never really been big on gaming but this has me hooked. I saw that ep of Stargate Atlantis and thought I'd give it a try

My character is Grasshopper, I'm a human mage and am on Level 6.
                              Still finding my way around but going ok so far.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Working...
                              X