This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Segment on HypaSpace Weekly October 28/29

Heads up for Canadian fans, there with be a segment previewing their "10 Years of Stargate SG-1" special tomorrow.....er.....today, at 2:30pm pst/5:30pm est on SPACE, repeating Sunday at the same time.

Hopefully this will also make the website sometime next week for anyone who may miss out.

Here's the clip:

http://rapidshare.com/files/1219952/..._Clip.wmv.html

Sorry about the size. It's nothing new, but still, it's only part of a much longer special.

Hopefully I'll get that one too this Thursday, but no promises.

Comment

I hope they air that special for us in the US, before the Series finale. It look pretty good.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
        I hope they air that special for us in the US, before the Series finale. It look pretty good.
        Not likely, since it's put together by the SPACE channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          Not likely, since it's put together by the SPACE channel.
          it's possible. Sky One put together "Science of Stargate SG-1," in the middle of Season 9 and SciFi acquired it and aired it before the season 10 premiere.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Here's the clip:

http://rapidshare.com/files/1219952/..._Clip.wmv.html

Sorry about the size. It's nothing new, but still, it's only part of a much longer special.

Hopefully I'll get that one too this Thursday, but no promises.
            Can't get to the download; anyway of watching on something else or downloading on something else?
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

That's odd...you scroll down and press the "free" button and wait for the countdown to reach zero. Then you enter a code, and then you get the file.

Well anyway, here's another link from Yousendit: http://download.yousendit.com/8ABC3A1D3DDAB856

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                it's possible. Sky One put together "Science of Stargate SG-1," in the middle of Season 9 and SciFi acquired it and aired it before the season 10 premiere.
                Sci-fi has never seemed to care about what SPACE puts together- I can't think of anything that they've ever chosen to aquire from SPACE.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  Sci-fi has never seemed to care about what SPACE puts together- I can't think of anything that they've ever chosen to aquire from SPACE.
                  Last time I checked, SciFi seemed to care about what Sky One puts together because Sky put together "Science of Stargate SG-1," and SciFi acquired that and aired it before the Season 10 premiere, months after it aired in the UK. So there is a chance that SciFi does care what SPACE puts together.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X