This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vampires: Los Muertos

I think that was the title of the recent Saturday movie, but anywho. Anyone else watch it?

I liked it, except that either this movie is just a big rip-off of "Vampires", which it can't be since John Carpenter made both movies, so i'm assuming this was a prequel or sequel of some sort, so i was a tad bit confused there.

For some reason, there weren't a lot of vampires in the movie, maybe a complete of 25? Compared to the supposed first movie, there was like, tons and tons. While like only 10 died maybe, maybe more or less, since it was on scifi, they edited a lot, so maybe i'll go rent the movie and see if its any better.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

It wasn't bad. I've seen most vampire movies in existence, and the JC ones are among the better ones, especially for their budgets.

Comment

I know I've seen both these movies at one time or another, but I may be a bit confused. Are you talking about the one with Bon Jovi vs the one with James Woods? If so, then I would say that it wasn't necessarily a ripoff, but just another "unit" being depicted with Bon Jovi as a loner was dumped into the mix....

"No vampires in here folks..."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
      X