This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Niell punching Mitchell in the face?!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to see Richard Dean Anderson come back in another guest spot. I know he may be dead, but he can come back some how. BUT, I want him to come back so he can punch Cameron Mitchell in the face. He doesn't just have to do it because of whatever. We can make it into some sort of storyline.

An Example: SG-1 goes to another planet and finds a bunch of pods in an abandoned Go'auld laboratory. It could have been used by Ba'al or something. In these pods, they find circa season 5 clones of SG-1. They unfreeze them and talk to them. They even bring them back to Earth. But before long....they find out that something is terribly wrong. SG-1 is inherantly evil, and have cloned Go'auld symbiots in them, like the Super Soldiers, but with SG-1's personality.

Somehow, in this confrentation, Mitchell gets punched in the face, or even zatted by Coloniel O'Niell's clone. I think that they could take that and make it into a killer episode.

Give the people what they want! Get Mitchell punched!
    Jack (Addressing Teal'c): You're so.....shallow!
    Daniel: Oh please, Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know, I mean, he's so deep! Come on, tell them how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this converstation.
    Daniel: OH! You see!?
    Jack: No more beer for you.

Bring back SG-1 on SciFi, or the terrorists win.

hate to break it to you, but jack o'neill isnot dead and i'm afraid you're gonna have to turn to fanfic for your wish cause i doubt it'll ever happen on the show
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i doubt it'll ever happen on the show
      You never know.

Thanks to SciFi, the writers only have one more ending to write when we get to the DVD movies, and any and all characters could go out in a blaze of glory.
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Oh I don't think I would mind seeing that
        Here's a fic I wrote, Mitchell doesn't get punched, but he does have to finally face what he's done..oh and Jack is in there too

Repercussions
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

If Jack punches Cameron in the face it will be because of the
          Spoiler:
          Mary Poppins comment
          but I don't see it happening. They are supposed to be buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
            If Jack punches Cameron in the face it will be because of the
            Spoiler:
            Mary Poppins comment
            but I don't see it happening. They are supposed to be buddies.
            Oh yea, like that's believable
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I like Cam and I say let him punch Jack's lights out in a bar brawl.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but I have no wish to see Jack punch Cam or vice versa. How strange that anyone would want two characters from SG1 to punch each other - period...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Oh yea, like that's believable
                  About as believable as Mitchell getting command in the first place.

I'd love to see Jack punch Mitchell in the face, although I would prefer Teal'c - he could do more damage.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post

I'd love to see Jack punch Mitchell in the face, although I would prefer Teal'c - he could do more damage.
                    oh wait a minute spoiler S9
                    Spoiler:
                    didn't Teal'c already do that to A/U Black Cam
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post

yeah that would be great
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Personally I'd like RDA to come back as many times as he wants but unless Mitchell is possessed in some way (like when Jack shot Daniel) I have no wish to see Jack punch Mitchell and why would he want to...Mitchell's always been respectul to Jack.
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                          Personally I'd like RDA to come back as many times as he wants but unless Mitchell is possessed in some way (like when Jack shot Daniel) I have no wish to see Jack punch Mitchell and why would he want to...Mitchell's always been respectul to Jack.
                          I don't know, maybe he would be angry with Cam for almost getting his old team killed, due to his stupidity (OTG).
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            I don't know about anyone else, but I have no wish to see Jack punch Cam or vice versa. How strange that anyone would want two characters from SG1 to punch each other - period...
                            I have to agree. This wish for SG1 characters punching each other signifies something about a person that I never want to even try to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              I have to agree. This wish for SG1 characters punching each other signifies something about a person that I never want to even try to understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X