This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little question?

in the episode ripple effect alternate reality michealle tells this reality michelle I QUOTE"when the time comes cut the green wire".what does this mean.Have we already found out???????(sorry about spelling)

Originally posted by john44444444 View Post
    in the episode ripple effect alternate reality michealle tells this reality michelle I QUOTE"when the time comes cut the green wire".what does this mean.Have we already found out???????(sorry about spelling)
    By now, more than likely, I think we can assume he was just messing with "our" Mitchell. He wanted to leave him with something to think/worry about.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Or it may be something that'll come into play later.Or it may be something TPTB intended to use but changed their mind.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Mind games!
        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
          Or it may be something that'll come into play later.Or it may be something TPTB intended to use but changed their mind.
          Oh, I agree. What I stated was really just my opinion so far. Personally, I'd love that statement to have really been about something. I guess only time will tell.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

After AU-Mitchell said it, he seemed to have a weird smile on his face, which would suggest he was joking.

However, different AU's had experieced things in a different order, so AU-Mitchell may have been a bit ahead of us and did something our Mitchell hadn't, just like an AU-Janet's events were a bit behind because her Earth had people infected with the plague instead of people dying from it. That makes Mitchell's comments somewhat possible, but since events had played out different, it could be something a different SG team has to do or something SG1 has just yet to do.

sigpic

Comment

in the audio commentary for the episode there said that the cut the green wire line was a last minute add in to the episode just for a potential plot line/future story

we may never find out what he meant
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds View Post
                in the audio commentary for the episode there said that the cut the green wire line was a last minute add in to the episode just for a potential plot line/future story

we may never find out what he meant
                You might be right with the fact that we may never know. With the show being cancelled it is impossible to finish every story.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  You might be right with the fact that we may never know. With the show being cancelled it is impossible to finish every story.
                  Or it could be an important moment in the film.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Oh, I agree. What I stated was really just my opinion so far. Personally, I'd love that statement to have really been about something. I guess only time will tell.
                    I hope it is something we get to find out.

Congrats on the 10,000+ posts.
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

The act of cutting the green wire is probably one thing that makes our universes different. I dont think that we will have to face what they are, they didnt shut down the first beach head so they were under attack that is enough to drastically change how our universe is different from theirs. but i have a feeling it may be in the movie
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                        The act of cutting the green wire is probably one thing that makes our universes different. I dont think that we will have to face what they are, they didnt shut down the first beach head so they were under attack that is enough to drastically change how our universe is different from theirs. but i have a feeling it may be in the movie
                        Agreed. I'm sure they will put in the movie(s) what they couldn't in the show.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I don't care where they put it I just would like to see how they use it. That was a rather funny last minute addition to the show.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Mitchel: (at home working on his VCR) Dammit! Thats what he ment about the green wire!
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                              It's not going to happen later on. According to what we know, blue!SG-1's timeline was somewhere after "Camelot". The 2nd beach head had been established and the Ori had invaded the galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                              X