This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 of SG-1 starting on City t.v.

For my fellow Canadians who are stuck with only City t.v. to air Stargate SG-1, I just checked out their schedule. They have episode 1 of season 10, Flesh and Blood listed for Tuesday Nov. 7th at 8pm! Yippee! The schedule doesn't go past that week yet but I'm hoping there's not too many breaks!
    Season 9 just ended this Tuesday. There is a Battlestar Galactica behind the scenes special next Tuesday in this timeslot. Then I think the following week is a special on SG-1 and Atlantis. I had it written down and now can't find it. doh. Anyway SG-1 doesn't come back until the 7th for season 10. Now if only City t.v. wasn't still stuck on season 1 of Atlantis!
    Last edited by Angela V; 19 October 2006, 08:32 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Sorry had to put my 2 year down for her nap.
    Tues Oct 24th is the Battlestar Galactica Behind the Scenes pt. 1&2 at 8pm.
    Tues Oct 31st is Star!Inside Stargate SG-1 at 8pm & Star!Inside Stargate Atlantis at 8:30pm

Comment

Thanks for the info! Green!

Comment

Well in England, they haven't even shown the 9th season yet!!

But i've seen everything,
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

So when did the Quest Pt2 air in Canada?

I thought next week?!

Comment

That's great that it's gong to be on City! And yes They've been playing Atlantis s. 1 forever now! You'd hope they'd be able to move on.

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post

I thought next week?!
            Atlantis' "Return pt. 2" is supposed to be airing soon on Movie Central in Western Canada. I'm not sure about the exact date but I think it's supposed to air pretty soon. As for The Quest pt. 2 I have no idea when that'll be on here in Canada.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

They've been playing Atlantis on and off for a while now. I wasn't aware that they'd incorporated it into their regular schedule though. And CH (formerly RDTV) was playing SG-1 on a regular basis, a while back. Not sure if they still do. CityTV's scheduling seems pretty dodgy, it always seems to change.
              sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post

I thought next week?!
                We have several channels that air the Stargates. City t.v. is a basic cable channel or one you can get with bunny ears if you live close enough to Toronto. They can be behind in airing epsiodes. Especially Atlantis! And right now they are airing Battlestar Galactica season ONE on Mondays. I haven't been able to watch BSG because the Space channel is in an expensive cable package so I was happy City t.v. decided to start airing season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
                  They've been playing Atlantis on and off for a while now. I wasn't aware that they'd incorporated it into their regular schedule though. And CH (formerly RDTV) was playing SG-1 on a regular basis, a while back. Not sure if they still do. CityTV's scheduling seems pretty dodgy, it always seems to change.
                  I'm always checking City's on-line schedule. Yep, they can be terrible. I missed most of season 9 of SG-1 because they not only were changing the times but the days of the week! So I'm going to have to pay close attention to their season 10 schedule. I used to watch CH for SG-1 then I got season 1-8 on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                    Well in England, they haven't even shown the 9th season yet!!

But i've seen everything,
                    Yes but when you have the actual shows being filmed in your own country, you hope to see the episodes sooner than overseas.

Maybe I should just move to BC and camp out near the studios?

Comment

I was so happy when I read your first post! Then I realized that your in the East and the programming is evidently different here in the West. They just finished season 9 - 2 weeks ago, I emailed them and asked if they were going to show season 10 next but they didn't answer my email.
                      So guess what they put on? Season 9 again!
                      They aired Avalon part 2 tonight.

Comment

Finally! However City's known for bumping without notice. This is the same station that owns SPACE. At least on that channel, you can get SG-1 three times a day, 8 am, 1 pm and 8pm.

Comment

Originally posted by pattirose View Post
                          I was so happy when I read your first post! Then I realized that your in the East and the programming is evidently different here in the West. They just finished season 9 - 2 weeks ago, I emailed them and asked if they were going to show season 10 next but they didn't answer my email.
                          So guess what they put on? Season 9 again!
                          They aired Avalon part 2 tonight.
                          You mean you are actually behind me in watching SG-1? I didn't think that was possible! I guess it just shows how important the stations think our precious Stargate is. You can hope they are just airing ramdon season 9 episodes before season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by STC View Post
                            Finally! However City's known for bumping without notice. This is the same station that owns SPACE. At least on that channel, you can get SG-1 three times a day, 8 am, 1 pm and 8pm.
                            Oh how I miss my Space channel! That was the channel that allowed me to catch up on SG-1 before we moved and had to downgrade our cable. sniff. Being a big sci-fi/fanasty fan, I really miss Space.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                              For my fellow Canadians who are stuck with only City t.v. to air Stargate SG-1, I just checked out their schedule. They have episode 1 of season 10, Flesh and Blood listed for Tuesday Nov. 7th at 8pm! Yippee! The schedule doesn't go past that week yet but I'm hoping there's not too many breaks!
                              Season 9 just ended this Tuesday. There is a Battlestar Galactica behind the scenes special next Tuesday in this timeslot. Then I think the following week is a special on SG-1 and Atlantis. I had it written down and now can't find it. doh. Anyway SG-1 doesn't come back until the 7th for season 10. Now if only City t.v. wasn't still stuck on season 1 of Atlantis!
                              BSG Behind the scenes special!
                              Happen to know what season this is for? We didn't get one of those on SPACE this year!

Hope you're enjoying BSG S1! I love how City has it on in that time slot, Usually tune in to the back half of the eps between Corner Gas and Heroes despite having the DVD's, and it's definitly great that the show is getting out to a wider audience that way.

As for Atlantis, is City still showing season one? And are they moving on to season two any time soon? Because I forgot to set my VCR for Fox's airing last Sunday night and missed Duet. -take this moment to curse Fox-

It's hard to believe that City and SPACE are owned by the same company or whatever..... SPACE is so well-run and reliable and City is so.....not.

Comment

Working...
                              X