This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 Single DVDs

Does anyone know when the first single DVD for season 10 will be out? Or if they even still release single DVDs?

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
    Does anyone know when the first single DVD for season 10 will be out? Or if they even still release single DVDs?
    I suppose so, definitely in UK, Germany and France like this year and previous years. The first single DVD was out in March this year, so it should be similar next year, shortly after episode 20 of season 10 of SG-1/season 3 of Atlantis are aired in UK.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Dammit! That's too slow (I need a clean version of the opening sequence featuring Vala (without any channel logos) for my Jack/Daniel music video).

Oh well, I'll just have to... acquire some kind of HDTV rips that lack logos then.

Comment

the last ones i bought were s8 - then i decided to stop wasting my money since they were like $30 each - but they would come out one a month, usually starting in january
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          the last ones i bought were s8 - then i decided to stop wasting my money since they were like $30 each - but they would come out one a month, usually starting in january
          This year it was March, 'cause they were adding commentaries to single DVDs, which they used not to do in the past years, that's why they had started releasing them in January. Personally I prefer to wait 2 months longer to get better product

Comment

The single DVDs are usually realeased in February or March and then one a month. According to Amazon S6 and 7 have commentaries on all the single DVDs as well, doesn't say about S8 though, but I think they have it too. I would suspect first volume of S10 is released in Feburary or March like this year.
            Last edited by saberhagen83; 19 October 2006, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
              This year it was March, 'cause they were adding commentaries to single DVDs, which they used not to do in the past years, that's why they had started releasing them in January. Personally I prefer to wait 2 months longer to get better product
              actually, with the exception of thier screwup in s8, ALL the previous region 2 dvd's had commentaries.

they screwed up in s8 and were late with the commentaries and replaced countless dvd's, but seasons 2-7 in region two ALL had commentaries. I know, i have them

sigpic

Comment

actually, with the exception of thier screwup in s8, ALL the previous region 2 dvd's had commentaries.

they screwed up in s8 and were late with the commentaries and replaced countless dvd's, but seasons 2-7 in region two ALL had commentaries. I know, i have them
                Huh? S2-3 had commentaries in R2? I have all the boxsets but no commentaries on S1-3. It says there are on the box for S3 but nothing on the discs.

Comment

And what about subtitles for the special features, including commentaries, not only the episodes? Were they also included in s 2 - 7 DVDs? 'cause maybe these were the reason for later release of season 9 this year, SONY did really great job with subtitles for EVERYTHING, not just episodes. I wonder what company will be the distributor for season 10 DVDs in Europe, SONY or FOX? And if FOX, whether they're going to continue subitles for EVERYTHING, like SONY did this year.

Comment

And what about subtitles for the special features, including commentaries, not only the episodes? Were they also included in s 2 - 7 DVDs? 'cause maybe these were the reason for later release of season 9 this year, SONY did really great job with subtitles for EVERYTHING, not just episodes. I wonder what company will be the distributor for season 10 DVDs in Europe, SONY or FOX? And if FOX, whether they're going to continue subitles for EVERYTHING, like SONY did this year.
                    All extras except commentaries has subtitles. There has never been any subtitles on the audio commentaries on S1-8, don't have any S9 since I never buy single DVDs, but I guess they have as you say. I'm also actually interested to see if SONY or FOX will release S10/S3 in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by saberhagen83 View Post
                      Huh? S2-3 had commentaries in R2? I have all the boxsets but no commentaries on S1-3. It says there are on the box for S3 but nothing on the discs.
                      sorry, you're right. the commentaries started with season 4

sigpic

Comment

I almost started to think I had some corrupt copies at home. Good thing that wasn't the case.

Comment

LoL, phew. And I was going to whine that I bought season 3 R1 even tho it's easier for me to watch R2 and missed the commentaries for that
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Since when is FOX involved with Stargate?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                              Since when is FOX involved with Stargate?
                              Some time this year. MGM opted out of their contract with SONY about DVD distribution. Season 9 box (region 1) is already with FOX, not with SONY.

Comment

Working...
                              X