Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things they wouldn't want to hear during Atlantis' weekly update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things they wouldn't want to hear during Atlantis' weekly update.

Ok this is similar to the 'Things you wouldn't want to hear over the Alantis intercom' thread.
    Basically it's the same only what is said would be during Weir's weekly update to Earth, either from what weir has said or what Someone on Earth has said.

For example:
    weir to earth: we've set the self destruct on atlantis and rodney's forgot the password.

OR

Earth to weir: we're currently having a problem with our iris. please do not attempt to send anyone through the.....*iris bangs as sheppard and his team hit the iris*

I kow you guys can come up with better ones and i need cheering up so go ahead and make me laugh.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Come on it's not that bad. Start playing already.

Comment

Dr. McKay the rash should be healing anytime now.

Comment

FINALLY!!! THANK YOU!!!
        OK i've got another.
        Earth to Weir : 'The gate address you have dialled has not been recognised. Please check and try again.'

Comment

"Hi, you've reached General Landry and the rest of the staff of Stargate Command. We apologize but we're currently unavailable to accept your call. If this is regarding an urgent matter, please leave a message and we'll contact you shortly. Otherwise, please do not enter the gate as you'll be promptly diseentegrated. Thank you and have a nice day"

-OR-

"Hi, you've reached the Taur'i of Earth. At this time we are experiencing an unusually high number of incoming wormholes. Please hold and we'll be with you shortly....There are...1000 incoming travelers ahead of you..."
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Earth to Weir: Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

"Dr. Weir...We're sending the Doodlebops to Atlantis to save you from the Replicators"

"The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

What the Frak are Dooddlebops?

Comment

Weir to Earth: We finally got to talk to a couple of Wraith and they said we do taste like chicken.
                  If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Earth To Weir this is mitchell um i kinda told the ori were you lot were and there on there way sorry my bad bye.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      What the Frak are Dooddlebops?
                      They are the ones who wiped out THE WIGGLES, but their archnemesis the TeleTubbies are plotting to capture them and bread them with Carter and Sheppherd.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                        They are the ones who wiped out THE WIGGLES, but their archnemesis the TeleTubbies are plotting to capture them and bread them with Carter and Sheppherd.
                        riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. so they're a kiddy show.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                          ]

But there's nothing to worry about OMA POPPINS will set things straight...

Comment

Earth to weir: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

Comment

Weir to Earth: We're having an emergency evacuation back to Earth! Sheppard lost his hair gel and is going on a rampage!

McKay to Earth: *snicker* Beckett got *cough*involved*cough* with a woman from a *snicker* different race... *snicker* and now he's... *snicker* pregnant. *maniacal laughter*
                              Beckett (in background): Somebody help me! My water broke!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Working...
                              X